𝟢𝟨 | 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖬𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖡𝖾 𝖡𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖺, 𝖬𝗒 𝖲𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖨𝗇 𝖫𝖺𝗐

❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 ❞

❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚖𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey mama, I'm just calling to let you know that I'll be living with Odette at her apartment for a few weeks because she told me one of her co-workers at her office has been getting threats and they don't know from who and you know I don't like it...

"Hey mama, I'm just calling to let you know that I'll be living with Odette at her apartment for a few weeks because she told me one of her co-workers at her office has been getting threats and they don't know from who and you know I don't like it when innocent people get threatened."

I really wish Odette was the one who was calling our parents since she can make a lie sound so much more believable than I can. I can make my lies sound believable but not as good as Odette.

Who's currently joining the mile high club with Grayson in the fucking bathroom on this private jet.

I'm not judging but why in the bathroom when there is a private bedroom on this jet. But it's only supposed to be used by Elijah and according to him, apparently it can be used by me since I'm his 'wife'.

"That's perfectly fine Serenity! Just be careful when you come back from your fights or kills and head into Odette's apartment complex."

"And the same goes for you and papá. Please remember to wear your disguises when y'all go to the store to buy groceries."

"We know my love. You and Odette stay safe. Talk soon. I love you."

"I love you too mamá. Bye."

I hang up and walk out of the private bedroom, passing the bathroom where I can still hear Odette trying not to make noise.

I sit down on the seat in front of Elijah who's on his laptop. I take out a new journal and flip it open to the first page.

Odette makes fun of me and says how it's a diary.

But when I think about it, it really is kind of like my diary because I basically just document what happens in my daily life. And if something were to ever happen to me, oh I don't know like I would get killed because I finally got caught, I wouldn't want my parents or sister to grieve for me, moreover I would want them to be happy I lived such an exciting life.