Chapter 32: ɪʟʏ

I love you always forever

Near and far, closer together

Everywhere I will be with you

Everything I will do for you

"I love you always forever": Betty Who

Hours went by faster than I realized. Zane and I have been talking all the way back to his home. We decided to not stop by any motel and just drive.

It took us a little bit more than a day to get to his house. When we arrived I was speechless. The house was amazing. A modern-looking house that I've seen many times on TV.

"ZeZe, are you secretly rich and I didn't know about it?" I asked while unbuckling the seatbelt.

"Would you love me more if I say that I am?" Zane asked with a smirk.

"Of course I will" I joked and we both laughed because he knew I was not being honest.

"Let's go inside"

I followed him from behind without being able to hide my astonishment. The inside of the house looked like it was decorated by a designer. The dominating colors were blue, white, and grey.

I liked it a lot.

"So I guess those sparkling eyes mean you like the house?" Zane joked.

"I do, a lot" I replied still looking around.

"You know baby, you don't look at me with those sparkling eyes..."

"Are you jealous ZeZe?"

"What if I am?"

"Then..." I approached him then grabbed his collar and dragged him closer to my face. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

He froze for a second, surprised by my bold action.

I tried then to unwrap my arms but he placed his hands under my thighs lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You can't simply get me all excited and run away baby. You have to take responsibility" He gave me a devilish smile and then kissed me.

The kiss was full of passion and I liked it a lot.

We kissed for a while and I didn't pay attention to my surroundings. Somehow while still kissing Zane took us to a room that I assume is his.

He broke the kiss and placed me on the bed.

"We need to sleep baby, we're both exhausted. Besides, if I don't stop now I might not be able to do it later."

I knew what he meant. I could tell or rather feel his friend getting excited while kissing.