Rescue

It's begun and there's no turning back

"L/N. Are you 100% sure if this?" Tsukauchi asked again.

"I am. Now let's start this meeting." I nodded.

"We've gathered some of our finest heroes here today. Now, let's talk strategy." Tsukauchi stated as he stood in front of many of the top heroes as well as a panel of supervisors.

"Why should I clean up UA's mess? I'm a very busy man, as you know." Todoroki asked.

"Get off your high horse. You are a UA alum." Hakamata said from the other side of the monitor.

"We can't call any heroes away from the school. There is a bigger picture, Endeavor. It's possible this is the beginning of the end for Hero Society. We'll stop at nothing to resolve this successfully." Tsukauchi stated.

"During the internships, I invited Bakugo to my agency to try and reform him. I've met very few as stubborn as he is. I imagine he's fighting back. We need to hurry." Hakamata said.

"Not even you or L/N were able to change his behavior." Sakamata added.

"Yes. He was inflexible, his pride sewn into his very core." Hakamata admitted, shaking his head in disappointment.

"There had to have been some part we touched. Not that he showed it in the slightest." I mumbled.

"My comrade, Ragdoll, was also taken. This is my chance to get her back." Chatora said determined.

"Thanks to the tracking devices set by one of the students, we now believe there are two separate hideout locations. We know from our investigations where the kidnapped victim is located. We'll send the bulk of our forces there. Retrieving Bakugo is our priority. At the same time, we'll gain control of the other hideout. This will cut off their paths of retreat. We'll arrest them all at once." Tsukauchi stated.

"Toshinori. If they're recruiting old men like me, then.." Torino trailed off.

"I'm not letting it end like that." I thought, clenching my fist.

"What are you suggesting? You're still Gran Torino. And with such staggering things at hand. We can be sure that he is involved." Yagi said.

"All For One." Torino muttered quietly.

"We have the element of surprise! These villains will not succeed! At the press conference earlier, we had Principal Nezu act clueless to deceive the villains. He feigned ignorance on camera, as if we didn't have any leads. After hearing his words, the villains won't expect to rush in on the very same day. We'll retaliate! It's time for our counterattack! Remind the world what you can do, Heroes!" Tsukauchi shouted before sending everyone to their locations.