𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵...

Officers roamed around the large area, frantic people waiting around, calls being made

Officers roamed around the large area, frantic people waiting around, calls being made. It had been the definition of impatient.

JJ glanced around at the station, his eyes darting from each person before turning towards the brunette that had dragged them here, "John B, what are we doing at the police station?"

John B swallowed, walking towards the desk, "Somebody's gotta tell them what happened."

Pope coughed loudly catching the group's attention, maybe it was the blunt finally catching up with him, JJ hid the stupid smirk that so badly wanted to make an appearance, "Easy there, chief."

"All right. I'm just gonna be real with you right now." JJ stated, "You might end up in the lion's den, but you don't go there on purpose. It's fundamental. Just like my old man always told me, you should never ever trust cops, no matter what the circumstance is."

Aria scoffed lightly at the mention of his father, "Your old man's an abusive liar."

"I agree with JJ." Pope nodded, blowing off Aria's statement which was nothing both the truth, "Fuck the police."

At his words her eyebrows rose, her head tilting slightly to the side as she stared at the Heyward boy i front of her, "You goin' to the dark side now?"

"When's the last time the police helped us?" Pope fought.

John B stepped up, cutting off the twos small banter, "Peterkin looked out for me, all right?" Everyone narrowed their eyes at him, his lips forming into a line, "Tried to, at least. They need to know."

His brunette hair was pushed towards the side of his head, his sneakers padded against the flooring as he paused in front of the desk, "Uh... excuse me, ma'am."

The woman looked up at him, quickly checking his appearance before glancing back down, "This is not a good time, kid." She blew him off, continuing her work, "Adam, advise if you need air tran."

The group exchanged looks of confusion as they watched the dispatcher completely ignore John B.

"I know who shot the sheriff." He spoke loudly, her eyes snapping back to his brown ones as she listened to him.

"You stay put." She ordered, rummaging around the desk, "I'll get a deputy."

"Central, three Vick. We have a suspect in our 31." A voice came through the monitor, "John Routledge."

Aria froze as she listened to shoupe, her eyes widening as she squeezed JJ's forearm that had been wrapped around her chest.

"Sixteen-year-old white male. Six foot.
Last seen wearing board shorts, a "Bad Brains" T-shirt, and a faded red hoodie." He described, all the officers attention falling on John B who stepped back.

"Just... breathe. All right?" The woman said softly, rising out of her seat.

"Let me see your hands." The deputy encouraged, an officer standing next to him, "John B, do what he says."

John B shook his head, backing away once more as they kept coming closer, handcuffs in their grip, "Look, I didn't... I didn't do it, okay?"

"JJ. We have to run." Aria whispered, slowly moving away from his warm body.

"Don't... move." The officers stepped more, the group of friends all backing away together, "Don't move!" They screamed, cocking the gun back as the friends made a run for it.

Loud footsteps hit the concrete harshly as they took off, "Kie! Start the car!" John B yelled, the truck coming into sight as they ran.

Kie fumbled with the keys, the car door swinging open as she threw her body into the van, the engine rumbling as the car began to start.

"What did you do?" She asked, the cop sirens booming into the air, Aria slumped into the back of the car, her heart pending into her ears.

The cops had already hoped into their own vehicles, starting them up, the black haired girl watched the cars approach them, Kie not driving as she was to worried about what got them in this position, "Kie, drive! Go!"

"I'm going! I'm sorry!" She screeched, slamming down onto the gas as she sped away quickly, the vehicles behind them keeping close.

"Stop the car!" The deputy yelled at the car full of teenagers, JJ shutting his eyes as he nuzzled himself into the back of Aria's head, attempting to calm her down as he could feel her body shaking.

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲!
hi angels!!
i'm not ready for this book to end?
season two will be out july 30th 😁😁
but part 2 of this book may not be out till
august :(
hope y'all enjoyed so far, i love y'all always.