🌶 𝔸𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕚 𝕩 𝕋𝕒𝕓𝕚 🌶

Title: Don't wake me up. (Rewrote ending)

About: Tabi goes to Agoti's house. That's all.

Requested: darksoulsmaster13

A/n: If you don't like this ship, don't hate. Just ignore this chapter and move one. Also WARNING: this contains lime. It wont go to far, cus I'm wayyy to uncomfortable writing that. I'll read it, but not write it, sorry.

Tabi's POV

I get a call on my phone. I see it was Mr. Solezar. Agoti's manager and father."Hello? Is this Tabi?" Solezar asked over the phone. "Uhhh yeah?" I answered. "Okay, I have a favour to ask of you. Can you wake up Agoti? He is in my house" sleeping, and for some reason he is not answering his phone. I have some important thing with him this afternoon." He Solezar says. "Oh okay sure." "Thank you. So I trust you that you won't steal anything. The house code is ######, all you have to do is enter that code in the pad on the door nob." You put the code in your phone notes and said ok to Solezar. I questioned why I'm doing this. I mean Agoti is my bestfriend, but it felt weird waking him up.

I open the door, trying to be quiet as possible. I closed the door and look around the house to see it was empty and very silent. Maybe Agoti is sleeping in his room? I go up stairs as quietly as I can, trying not to make too much noise. Now all I have to do is find his room... There were 6 doors in total in the hall, but I don't know where his room is, since I've never visited up stairs before. Kinda sad.

I open the first door, to see it was just washroom, the second being a guest room. The third was the father's room I think. I mentally groan in fustration. "Where the heck is his room?" I whispered to myself. I open the fifth door and see it was finally Agoti's room. He was sleeping and his phone, all the way across the room. I check his phone to see it was on silent this whole time. "You motherfucker." I glared at him sleeping. I go up to him.

"Yo Agoti. Wake up." I tapped his shoulder. "No dad. Get out." He groaned and turned. "Agoti just wake up." I pulled the blankets off of his body and onto the other side of his bed. "What the fuck. Wait? Tabi. Why the heck are you in my house?" Agoti hissed at the coldness. "Look, I'm just here to wake you up-" All of a sudden Agoti grabbed me and pinned me to the wall. I felt myself blush.

3rd POV

Agoti interupted Tabi and pinned him onto the wall. With Agoti hovering Tabi, Tabi felt trapped. "What the fuck dude." Tabi said, trying to push him away. Agoti grabbed Tabi's chin to make him face him. "Why are you in my room?" Agoti smirked, and his voice was deep, causing Tabi to shiver. "Y-Your dad t-told me to wake you up." Tabi felt so embarassed. Feeling helpless, and in Agoti's grasp. "How did you get in." "Your dad told me the code.

Agoti smirked. "Learn this okay? Don't ever wake me up like that." Agoti brought Tabi's face to his and started kissing him. This made Tabi blush hard. 'why is he doing this? We're just friends. Aren't we?' Tabi thought in his head. They've been making out for 3 minutes now. They pulled apart, gasping for air. Tabi was panting. Not knowing why Agoti just did that. "Dude why the heck did you just made out with me?" Tabi asked, still panting. Agoti smirked. He grabbed Tabi and pulled him closer to him, holding his chin to face him. "You liked it, didn't you?" Tabi blushed even harder. "W-W-What. N-no. I m-mean s-sure, b-but. Wai-wait." Tabi was a mess. Agoti loved seeing Tabi studdering and being all nervous.

"Why does everytime I'm around you, you make me feel like this!" Tabi yelled and looked down. Agoti looked sad for a bit. "It's called love Tabi." Agoti kissed Tabi, but instead of Tabi being confused, he melted into the kiss. The kiss turned into a very heated and lustful make out session. Agoti stuck his tongue and explored Tabi's mouth. After a few minutes, the parted lips and gasped for air.

Agoti then pinned Tabi to his bed. Tabi nodded (make sure always ask for consent 👍), and Agoti proceeded to take off Tabi's jacket and shirt. Agoti started kissing Tabi's neck, causing Tabi to moan. Tabi tries to cover his mouth to not let any sound exit his body.

"It's fine Tabi~ I want to hear your noises~" Agoti whispered into Tabi's ear, causing Tabi to shiver in response.

Agoti continued to leave hickies over Tabi's invisible body (I don't think anyone can see them). "I'm sorry to ruin this, but your dad has an important thing for you." Tabi panted. Agoti groaned "You got to be kidding me." Tabi chuckled at Agoti's response.

"But next time, we can finish what you started~" Tabi whispered into Agoti's ear.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So i rewrote the ending, because Lime is more spicy, and I didn't make it spicy enough for you viewers. So here.

Word count: 900