22- A soft shy boy

The phone ringtone broke the silence.

"Hello?"

The young woman spoke with furrowed eyebrows while sitting on the lounge in the living room, the time was around 8pm. "Hey, it is me. Aleksander Flynn" the man's voice made Mara frowned. "Oh, yea. Aleksander Flynn, what's wrong?"

She asked as leaned back on the lounge. "You said you are not mad at me anymore and will solve the misunderstanding, remember?" Alek questioned, making the young woman raised her eyebrows. She completely forgot him.

"I remember. I am just busy with the collaboration between our companies" the young woman's answer calmed the man who was about to burn down the whole world because he felt like the young woman was ignoring him on purpose.

"Ahh, yea you are a famous business woman now so you must be really busy" Alek said as the young woman nodded. "Yes, if you want to meet with me, I am free tomorrow. We can solve that misunderstanding you are talking about"

Mara did not know how her words brightened the man's day a lot. Alek's lips formed into a small smile, this young woman made him smile again. "I understand, good night then. See you tomorrow" the young woman could feel the warmth and joy in Alek's voice.

"Mmm, good night. See you tomorrow"

They two hung up the phone.

A loud sigh escaped Mara Athena's lips. "Lily and Lila, can you make some fruits for me?!" she shouted as the two maids in the kitchen replied. "Yes, Miss!! Please wait for awhile!!" they shouted back and started preparing fruits.

Lily and Lila swore to protect their Miss at all cost because Mara Athena never treated them like animals. She treated them like friends. She even taught them how to fight and stalk someone professionally.

They two could not help but felt special and thankful to meet with such a perfect young woman like Mara Athena. If they did not meet with her, they would be sleeping in jail for stealing or maybe they might be already dead from hunger.

The twin sisters stepped into the living room together with plate of fruits and a glass of lemon juice. "Here are fruits which you like, Miss Mara" Lila placed the plate on the table as the young woman nodded. "Thanks" she thanked the two and kept watching the TV.

"Then please excuse us" Lily smiled and left the living room with her sister. Lily and Lila were the twin sisters which you could not even see the differences. Only Mara knew how to find the difference. The twins always try to prank their Miss while pretending to be each other.

However, Mara quickly found out the truth. They always ask the young woman how she found out who was Lily and who was Lila so easily. But the young woman would only smile and wink at them, she never told how she could find out.

They could never prank their Miss.

"Aleksander Flynn.."

Mara murmured as she typed the man's name on Google. She was sitting on the bed while a glass of milk was on the table beside her bed. Aleksander Flynn was the heir of the 'Sun' company so he must be famous and popular.

As she googled it, hundreds of pictures and news fell into Mara' sight. "Damn, he is so handsome" The young woman could not help but felt proud to be a childhood friend of Aleksander Flynn. Who would not be proud?

Aleksander Flynn never had a girlfriend before. He was not a womanizer. Some people said he was gay. While some people said he already had a hidden girlfriend. No one could tell about Aleksander Flynn's relationship. It was secretive.

"He looks so good" Mara gasped at the photo of Aleksander Flynn in loosened necktie. His sunflower blonde hair was brighter than others future. He looked more handsome in reality. It was as if he was sent from heaven.