Part 5: A Secret With The Dark Prince

Hey guys! Today is the last part of you being in the Dark Kingdom before going to Equis with Varian. But you'll be back in the Dark Kingdom by the end of the story.

Wow, Part 5 and we're still in the Dark Kingdom! I thought we'd be almost done with A Secret With The Dark Prince by now but we still have half way to go.

Now to the book...

Future Ruddiger here! Its been over a week since I posted one of the parts of this series!
Wow!

-------------

You gave Ruddiger the note once you finished. He ran and gave the note to Varian who was eating his lunch as well.

Dear my amazing boyfriend,

I have bad news to tell you.

I know these letters have been only going back and forth today but they're gonna need to stop. I was just given a massive stack of papers for my studies. I need to finish this all by the end of the month, so before we go to Equis.

I just need you to know.

I love you with all my heart. Nothing, absolutely nothing, will ever change that.

I am the luckiest person alive to say that they have the baby of Prince Varian. Which means I'm so lucky to be starting a family with him. I'm looking forward to our life together.

Just so you know the baby and I are doing okay. Although there's one thing that isn't okay. The problem is you're not here with us. We miss you so much. We're fine otherwise but we miss you.

Bye for now.

Yours truly,
Y/n

Varian sat there ready to cry. It was bad enough he couldn't hear your voice but now, he couldn't even talk to you. Varian walked over to his bed and face planted onto it. He broke out crying. He rolled on his back and held a pillow to his face as he sobbed into it.

-

3 weeks and 2 days later...

It was the day before you had to leave for Equis. You were all packed up and so was Varian. Of course by this point your baby bump is bigger and more noticeable.
Ruddiger had gone to stay with Varian so you could focus on your work.

While you were almost done working on your homework, a raccoon came into your room with a note tied to a small box. Ruddiger dropped the box and note on your desk.

You looked at the box then Ruddiger. He just stared at you with his little raccoon eyes. You looked at the box and took off the note. You opened the note and read it.

Dear Milady,

Use what's in the box at 9:00pm on the bars by your balcony.

Be ready by 9:00pm. I'll meet you then!
Love you!

~Varian

You sat there. "'I'll meet you then'?" You repeated out loud. You looked up at Ruddiger. "I'm not gonna say anything." Ruddiger smirked before running off to Varian.

You looked over at the small box. You opened it to find 1 green ball. You examined it before putting it back and setting it off to the side till you finished your work.

It was now 8:52. You had just finished your work. You walked over to your stuff and went through it all, looking for an outfit to wear.

You pulled out a shorty navy blue two piece dress. The top had a nice floral design while the bottom skirt was smooth.