Chapter 06

"How was the food? It was very delicious right?" Wonwoo popped out of nowhere to Saebyul making Saebyul flinched a little.

"Could you please stop being visible in my sight?" Saebyul is really annoyed right now because she haven't finish her homework and now having to deal with Wonwoo? Her mood became even much more worse.

"Wow." Wonwoo uttered.

"I can't Saebyul, I like it when you stare at me. Even if your eyes are full of hatred when you look at me." He have this sad smile which made Saebyul furrowed her eyebrows in bafflement.

"I'm not the only girl here, go find another girl."

"I know you're not the only girl. But you're the only girl who stole my heart." He winked.

"If I do so, you would've died." She walked away.

"I didn't mean that heart, I mean feelings!" He corrected.

"I can't believe she's that stupid." He said in disbelief.

-

"That Ryu Saebyul girl is getting out of my nerves. Just what kind of heart does she have. Why is it so hard to win her heart? Oh my god!" Wonwoo threw his hands into the air in frustration.

"So.. You're going to give up with $5k?" Mingyu asked.

"Of course not. I really need money." He answered.

"You just need a little of time and patience. A girl like her wouldn't be that easy." Seungcheol stated.

"Yeah, maybe you should try doing something like.. Catching her when she was about to fall? Help her carry her stuffs? Anything like those in dramas?" Hansol shrugged.

"Catching her when she was about to fall, this is not drama. If she'll fall, then she'll fall." Seungcheol rolled his eyes, totally disagreed with Hansol's suggestions.

"Have you ever came across a girl like Saebyul?" Wonwoo suddenly asked Mingyu.

"Well there were some who played hard to get but none are way too hard to get like Saebyul." Mingyu flashed him a straight and insincere smile. Wonwoo heaved a long sigh as he lowered his head after hearing Mingyu's answer.

"Or maybe, it's because I'm way too good looking that no one would ever reject?" Mingyu raised an eyebrow with a very narcissistic smile making Hansol to hit Mingyu's head with his phone.

"Come on guys, I've dated more than 40 girls. I'm an expert already. I can meet someone by today and make them be my girlfriend the next day!" He proudly exclaimed before chuckling, the three of them was just looking at him with their poker faces.

"Okay, I'll stop."

"There's so many other easy ways to get money. To win Saebyul's heart is so hard. Why not give up?" Hansol raised an eyebrow.

"You know what? That Ryu Saebyul is really something else." Wonwoo mumbled.

"In what way?"

"I don't know man.."

"Maybe it's because you're liking her." Seungcheol shrugged.

"No way, I just want her so that I could win the bet and get the money. I would never date her if it's for free." Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

"The fact that I have to act all different from the way how I really am, geez." Wonwoo made a disgusted face at the thought of him acting all different from his real personality when he's with Saebyul.

"Like what? Don't tell me you gave her pickuplines!" And the boys laughed.

Wonwoo told some stories about what happened between him and Saebyul and the rest couldn't believe Wonwoo will actually do something that's so-not him for the sake of $5k.

"Dude, you offered her for a ride? You rode her to her home with your motorbike? YOU DELIVERED FOOD TO HER AT NIGHT?!" Mingyu shouted in disbelief, his eyes enlarged.

"Man, the struggles to get $5k." Wonwoo muttered.

"I can't believe you would actually let someone sit on your expensive motorbike." Seungcheol rolled his eyes.

"For the sake of $5k." Wonwoo said with his monotone voice.

"And you delivered food to her? And you even met her father? Sent her brother to daycare?" Hansol also have this disbelief look on his face.

"For the sake of $5k." Wonwoo repeated.

"You never know how desperate someone could be until you met Jeon Wonwoo." Seungcheol tried to make fun and the rest actually laughed over the lame joke.

"So, what's your plan?"

"I don't know man. I'm so blank right now. I've done a lot of things." Wonwoo grumbled.

"Or should you say, done a lot of useless things." Mingyu corrected and they laughed again. Wonwoo scoffed in annoyance as he rolled his eyes.

-

"Stop coming to my house!" Saebyul shout-whispered.

"You remember that day? When we met at Mcd? Actually, I was buying shoes before that." Wonwoo stated.

"And then? You came here just to tell me that?" Saebyul crossed both her arms as she raised an eyebrow, giving Wonwoo the most nefarious death glare.

"Here." He handed her a box.

"If this is one of your plan, then I'm not taking it."

"Aww~ Please! This is expensive, please take it!" He whimpered while stomping his legs consecutively like a kid throwing tantrum making Saebyul have this disgusted face.

"If it's expensive, then why bother buying it when you know I'm not gonna take it?" She rolled her eyes.

"I don't know, seriously." He innocently said.

"Ugh! Just, go away!" She pushed him but being a strong guy Wonwoo is, he isn't moving at all.

"If you don't take it, no one's gonna use it. My mom's shoe size aren't the same like yours." He pouted.

"Then? Is it my fault? Is it my problem?" She retorted harshly.

"Tsk.. Fine. I'll just throw it." He muttered.

"Throw it, I don't care." She crossed both her arms and rolled her eyes.

There was a trash bin near the gate of Saebyul's house, Wonwoo threw the box and went straight home, feeling very frustrated.

"Darned bitch." He murmured.

Meanwhile Saebyul who was hesitating whether to take the box out of the trash or not.. But at the end, she took it.

"If it fits me well then fine, I'll take it."

-