53- bfb

-

-

i walk to the partridge household front door and ring the doorbell. i hear footsteps and watch as the tall brown door swings open revealing louis. i internally paused and fought the blush that tried crawling up my cheeks. "hey louis, i'm here to see mills." i say as i look at my crush.

yes, i have a crush on my best friends brother. right out of victorious. he nods and smiles as he opens the door wider, "come on in." i smile and head inside. louis is 17 and i'm 15, turning 16 soon. (pretend his sister is the same age as u)

i head up the stairs and mentally curse at myself for not starting a conversation so i'd have an excuse to talk to him. i head towards millie's door and open it while smiling slightly. my cheeks reddened as i remembered my interaction with louis.

"did louis open the door?" millie groaned while eyeing my blush. i nodded and chuckled, "uh yeah." i say as she smiles, "you're head over heels y/n, wow." i playfully push her shoulder softly as she starts laughing.

i set my bag down and we continue talking. she opens my bag and pulls out my vlogging camera and smiles at me, "we could be the next emma chamberlain." i laugh and nod, "we can vlog if you want." she nods excitedly and turns on the camera and grins at the camera.

"hey everyone." she says with her british accent shining through. "hi guys." i smile behind her as she sets the camera down. "so, we're really bored and we don't know what to do, so we're vlogging." i nod as i see something move in her doorway from the corner of my eye. i see louis walk downstairs and we make eye contact as he smiles at me.

i mirror his smile and turn back to the camera as millie grins. "let's react to y/n's modeling!" she exclaims while opening her laptop. "no." i say quickly while reaching for her laptop. "yes." she says stubbornly as she quickly types in my name.

multiple photos pop up and i cover my eyes. "this is weird." i say as i peek through the crack of my fingers. she laughs and gasps, "ah you're so hot in this photo." i laugh and lean my head on her shoulder while murmuring a thanks.

she scrolls down and finds a photo and squeals loudly. "oh my god." i laugh as i flinch away as she covers her mouth. "this photo is so hot!" she laughs and flips the camera around to look at it. louis walks in and smiles, "what are you screaming about millie?" he asks as millie turns the camera towards him.