40

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

"Baby," I said looking at Leo.

"Yeah?"

"Can you grab me the lemonade?"

He nodded and left the room.

Ive taken on the task of calling Leo pet names that get progressively weirder until he says something or just doesn't respond to them.

I'm starting off basic with baby.

Kevin jumped up on my lap as I pet him waiting for Lee to come back.

It's only been a few days.

They still had their other people or whatever you call them go to the base but the only person they found was Cindy.

They must've heard or had cameras or something, Leo didn't really tell me much.

I'm very paranoid now.

I feel like I'm about to be assassinated at any given moment which truly isn't a moment I want to happen in this life.

Leo has been over the top protective which I understand, I love him, he's my favorite person and everything but a woman needs to breathe every once in a while.

"Remember when I was surrounded by fake blood and made you cry?"

Leo glared at me, handing me my drink, "Fuck off."

"It was funny."

"No it wasn't."

"That's cause your humor is absolute shit."

"I hate you."

"You know you love me Darling."

He threw a pillow at my head, "I'm going to jump off the building."

"Can you leave me the house in your will?"

"Sure."

"Okay in that case do a flip or something."

Lee rolled his eyes at me.

I sat with my legs crossed facing him, "Be honest with me for a minute, what was the first thing you thought when you saw me. Like did you think I was fugly?"