39

A/N: Double update, please read chapter 38 if you haven't.

Hana didn't realise she had fallen asleep until she felt someone shake her awake. She blinked and looked up to see Jungkook by her open door with a sweet smile on his face.

"Hey— sorry to wake you up but we're here."

"Oh— right." She rubbed her eyes before turning to Yoongi, "hey why didn't you wake—" she suddenly gasped looking around frantically.

"Hana?" Jungkook looked at her in concern at her panicked state.

"H-he's not here!" She instantly clicked off her seatbelt and looked around.

"Hana—"

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes, "Jungkook, I can't find Yoongi!"

His eyes widened at her words, "What?! W-when was the last time you saw him?"

"What's going on?" Jimin came walking back, confused why they were taking so long.

"J-Jimin, Yoongi isn't here!" She started panicking gripping her hair in fear, Jungkook suddenly felt his heart wrench at the sight of her breaking down, instinctively he closed the distance between them and embraced her in his arms.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here alright? We'll find him together okay?" Jungkook tried to say soothing words to her but she was still hysterical. He cooed for her to calm down gently until after a while she managed to, "that's it. Deep breaths." He breathed in and out along with her. Her grip on his shirt slowly loosened, and once he knew she had calmed, he spoke as gentle as possible. "Hana, when was the last time you saw him?"

She took a moment to answer, "I guess before I fell asleep in the car. Yoongi was leaning his head upon my shoulder, we were talking for a bit and then I guess I fell asleep." She softly replied still sniffling away.

She then felt another pair of arms wrap around her from behind, she peeked up to see that it was Jimin and he had a very concerned expression for her.

"Please don't cry Hana, we'll find him. Don't worry." He assured her.

"Jimin's right Hana." Jungkook smiled down at her, "I'm sure he's okay. Has this happened before?" He asked.

"N-no it hasn't. The only time he disappeared was when—"

Before she could even complete her sentence, her eyes widened in realisation.

How could she be so stupid to forget.

"Hana?"

"Yoongi is back." She whispered and looked up at Jungkook before a smile begin to widen on her features, "he's back, Jungkook!"

Just then, Jimin's phone rang. Answering it he was met with a familiar voice he hadn't heard in a while. He smiled from ear to ear before handing the phone to her.

"It's for you."

She took it from him a little confused, but brought it up to her ear.

"Hello—?"

"Hey sweetheart."

Her heart skipped a beat as butterflies started fluttering in her chest at the mere greeting, tears flooded in her eyes in relief. His deep voice was huskier as if he had just woken up.

"Yoongi—"

"Aren't you coming to see me?"

She broke out into a smile as tears continued to roll down her cheeks.