EIGHTEEN

Dream's grip was tight on the steering wheel. He listened closely to Techno who gave him the directions to where they think George is.

Techno was able to hack into security cameras around the city to find where the cargo trucks took the drugs and it lead to a old warehouse.

Mr. Smith was smart but not that smart. The security footage clearly showed him driving to the warehouse.

Quackity and Sapnap sat in the back seat as their boss drove way over the speed limit.

They could see Dream was running out of patience and getting closer to losing control.

"Dream listen, you can't just barge in there. We have no idea how many people are in there and they also could kill George if they know you're there." Quackity said.

Words can't describe how much the younger wanted to drive the car through the front and kill everyone in sight there but he knew he couldn't. It could put his kitten in danger.

They finally reached the warehouse. From the looks of it the place was old.

Dream, Sapnap and Quackity jumped out of the car.

Techno jumped over to the drivers seat and pulled away out of sight.

The three of them snuck to the back. They looked at the door that was in front of them.

"I'll go left and you all go right."

The two males eyes widened.

"Wait Dream it's not safe to go alone."

They watch as the younger opens the door quietly.

"I'll be fine."

The three walk in. They looked at each other and nodded than walked their separate ways.

Dream held his gun tightly as he walked up and down the tall aisles.

He had no idea where George was. This place was huge and he didn't even know where to start.

Dream was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard running behind him.

Before he could react he was tackled to the ground.

A brown haired man with a sick smile tried to stab the gangster with a knife but Dream stopped it before it could hit his skin.

"So you actually came." The other male said as he used all his strength to push against the younger's force.

Dream felt his arms get weak. The knife inched closer.

"Haha you can die knowing that your little kitten was fucked by me before you."

Dream's eyes narrowed and his blood began to boil.

"So it was you."

Schlatt gasped as the younger suddenly got stronger.

He was thrown off of the gangster. The man held his knife tightly.

"Oh so when I talk about fucking that slut you get all mad."

Dream's mind was a mess. The man right in front of him was the same one who touched what was his.

He lost it.

Dream ran at Schlatt tackling him to the floor.

The man was caught off guard.

The knife that was in the male's hand slid across the cement floor and out of his reach.