𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬

"YOU CAN SLEEP IN MY ROOM," you told the boy who is walking behind you, following you upstairs

"YOU CAN SLEEP IN MY ROOM," you told the boy who is walking behind you, following you upstairs. you pushed the door open and entered your room. he placed his bag down on the floor and you sat on your bed, a controller in your hand as you continue to game.

"you can take a shower in my bathroom, there's a spare toothbrush under the sink." you pointed to your bathroom door, eyes unwavering from the tv. he nodded. you heard footsteps approaching your room and you heard a knock. iwaizumi, who was standing by the door, hurriedly swing the door open, revealing your dad who was carrying the extra mattress.

"here ya go, son!" he handed it to iwaizumi. iwaizumi thanked him and placed the mattress on the floor next to your bed. "have fun kids~!" your mom cheered and waved, pulling your dad away. "not too much fun!" your dad echoed as he was being dragged away.

"tsk," you muttered under your breath. you heard iwaizumi chuckled as he closed the door and pressed the lock button.

from the corner of your eyes, you watched iwaizumi took off his school uniform. he took off the vest, then loosened his neck tie and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. he slid the shirt off of his body, revealing his toned shoulders and flexed back. you saw him turn around and you quickly fixed your eyes back on the game.

"you have an extra towel?" he asked. he stood in front of your bed, only in his pants. his toned abs and biceps moved as he rub the back of his neck softly.

"uhh, yeah let me get it real quick." you got off of your bed and scurried over to your wardrobe, taking a clean towel that was folded in the corner.

"here you go." you tossed it over to him, not daring to turn over and face him because you felt the intense heat crept up on your face. "thank you," he mumbled and walked past you, making his way to your bathroom.

you heard the lock click behind you and you quickly let out a breath you've been holding in. "holy crap, that's hot." you whispered.

the shower was running, and you fumbled through your wardrobe, looking for some clothes that would fit iwaizumi so he could wear them for the night. you took a pink oversized hoodie and a pair of oversized basketball shorts that you somehow have lying around in your wardrobe and placed them on your bed.

you laid down in your bed, controller in your hand while waiting for iwaizumi to finish up. you paused your game when you heard the bathroom door opened, your eyes wandered over to the boy who walked out.

he was shirtless, and had nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. you immediately blushed. you felt your cheeks flushed red and your palms started sweating. his hair was wet, and there were still a few droplets of water lingering on his chest.

"hey, do you have any clothes i could wear?" his voice rang through your head and you quickly sat up. "yes, here." you took the clothes and handed them to him. he thanked you and went into the bathroom again, getting changed.