Part 5

Arne carried you up to bed and then gently placed you down... You yawned and he scratched his neck....
He looked over to the clock and saw the time... "hey its getting pretty late-" he went to walk off but you grabbed his arm..
"dont go" you said sleepily
He looked down at you and smiled...
"okay okay...budge up.." he said gently...

You moved so he could get in and he smiled and kissed you "goodnight princess" he said as you closed your eyes and held you

"good night" you smiled drifting to sleep...

In the middle of the night you were awoken when you felt Arne get up and leave the bed making you cold and without him there you felt alone and hated it... You got up and followed. Him .. He was walking down stairs...
He walked slowly... You didn't say anything just followed him concerned and confused..

He got to the kitchen opening the draw grabbing the kitchen knife....

He slowly put it towards his arm...

"Arne!?" you shouted as he turned around smiling at you with them white ghostly looking eyes and black veins coming from his neck to his cheeks.... His grin sent shivers down your spine....

The knife moved from his arm and you saw that he had cut his... "A-a-Arne?" you said scared...

..  he pointed the knife at you... And then  Everything went black...

You opened your eyes seeing Arne sat next to you he smiled "morning beautiful"...

You looked at his arm in a panic and there was no cut. ... You sighed in relief.. It was just a dream... You grabbed your head and smiled "good morning"

He kissed you on the head "hey I need to go to work so if your still home later I'll come back over and make dinner? .."

You smiled "yeah sure!" 

And with that he left...

You finally got out of bed got changed into your vest and shorts and walked to the bathroom to wash your face today was going to be chill...

But as you looked into the mirror you noticed another cut on your arm... Your eyes widened.... You quickly ran down stairs...
As soon as you got to the kitchen you saw the knife on the floor... You felt sick To your stomach and sank to the floor .. That wasn't a dream last night ... It actually happend... You haven't been seeing things or hearing things.. Maybe it had always been happening.... Gran gran was right about stuff like this... You ran under the stairs and searched through your grans box you soon found her crucifix
Necklace that she always would wear and put it around your neck... She was a very religious person... You sat down with your legs crossed for a few minutes...thinking trying to let everthing sink in... You didn't know what to believe...

Soon enough you jumped back up onto your feet and shook your head... It was time for a trip... You needed to get out the house for now anyway.

You quickly started to get ready and jumped on your bike and rode into town...

You got to town and made your way into the library... You also saw there was a job offer there.. You smiled you would need a job soon enough but your family always send you money since they are always moving around and working... They never wanted you to work a day in your life anyway...

You sighed and made your way in...

You walked to the counter "hey I saw the job offer I was wonde-"
The man looked up at you "your hired.. You can start next week at 8am Monday. Take it or leave it"

You smiled "great! Thanks alot!.. Also was wondering if you have any books on possession..." you said awkwardly and the guy raised an eyebrow... He pointed. "if you mean ghosts and stuff over there"  you nodded
"thanks alot..." you looked at his name tag "thanks alot Phil!"

You ran over to the book shelf and looked for ages nothing.... It was all children's books on ghost stories... Most of them weren't helpful but some of them did mention the change in eye color and how people can change... You sat down thinking about his eyes and how his veins grew darker than usual....
You sighed and Just as you were about to give up a book fell to the ground...
You picked it up... It was old... You opened it and the first page said

'Demonic possession involves the belief that a spirit, demon, or other entity can control a person's actions. Those who believe themselves to be possessed commonly claim that symptoms of demonic possession include missing memories, perceptual distortions, loss of a sense of control, and hyper-suggestibility.'

It talks about exorcisms and how to do the Lords prayer but some of the pages were  missing...
and so on... About religions...
Nothing else  about how to stop it just the basics... Some pages were missing and on the back someone had wrote "if you ever come across the devil itself. Run."
You looked around and put the book in your bag
It was like little Instruction book...? You sighed and started to walk out

"see ya on monday Phil" you waved

"see ya" he said eating his sandwhitch..

You put your bag in your basket of your bike and began to ride home....

You did find some of what you were looking for but you would read more into it later on..

You arrived home putting your bag on the table getting the book out... You flicked through the pages and found that it said signs of possession and it talked about how they act....

But Arne never acted like any of this he was kind to you...

The only thing you have seen unusual is his veins and eyes... Nothing of this yet...

It talked about vomiting and getting haunted or seeing weird things...

Just as you finished reading it you felt your stomach twisting and turning as if you were going to throw up... You felt another presence with you and held onto your necklace...
You walked over to the sink... You felt as if you started to lose breath..
You stood over the sink turned the tap on holding onto your necklace tighter...

You tried to breathe but couldn't... Nothing was coming in nor out.... Your eyes began to fill with tears you where so scared.... You coudlnt even hear the water falling into the sink... You felt a pair of arms grab you and turn you around...
You could see arne talking but couldn't hear him... He had a hold of you
Your eyes began to roll back as you fell to the floor and Arne fell with you slapping your back trying to help...

"BREATHE Y/N! Breathe!"
You got your breath back and heard Arne shouting you the bad energy you felt before had left... It was now just you and him...

You held onto him tightly getting your breathe back... You must of had a panic attack... You glanced over to the book... Still collecting your breath...
Arne held your face looking at you in the eyes "y/n what happend are you ok?"

You smiled finally catching all your breath back "yeah sorry... I think it was just a panic attack...sorry for scaring you"

He smiled "its okay I'm glad your fine.."
You sighed... Seeing your book in the corner of your eye...
He tilted his head concerned to you...

"Arne we need to talk..."

.... He looked like he knew exactly what you were about to say..

"yeah y/n I've been meaning to talk to you too..."

...