No one can make us apart!

(The Pic is just killing me )

The next day, both get ready for college and came for breakfast. Jungkook was already on the table eating his breakfast. Tae rushed to the table carrying his bag.

" Good morning everyone." he placed his bag on the side. Jungkook was still not sitting in his chair. Tae looked at him and sighed. He walked towards him and took the chair beside him. He leaned down to Kookie and kissed on his cheeks.

" Good morning babe! " he said and sat on the chair. Kookie was shocked on sudden gesture. He looked in front only to see the stares Jin and their mum's were giving. He immediately looked down and finished his meal.

They finished their breakfast and went out the house. Tae rushed to Jungkook and caught his hands. Jungkook was shocked again. He looked blankly to Tae.

" what happened Kookie? We will be late."

"ah actually....." he was cut off by a jumping Jimin. Throwing himself over Jungkook 's back. Making him give a piggyback. Jungkook pulled back his hand from Tae to hold the weight behind him. Tae frowned and looked at his empty hands. He felt a pang in his heart.

"Kookieeeee...... Good morningggg......"

"Morning Chimmy!" he said with a big smile.

"Sorry I'm late Kookie. Now let's go" he got down from him and turned to Taehyung. "Good morning Taehyung!"  Taehyung just looked at him. Can't seem to utter a word from his mouth. Jimin to Jungkook's hand and intertwined it together and pulled him and began to walk ahead.

Taehyung felt his world crashing again. A sharp pain felt in his heart. Like someone was stabbing him with a sharp knife. He stand still and starred at their connected hands. Jin saw everything from standing near the door. Jin sighed and kept his hand on Tae's shoulder. Tae flinched and looked on the side.

" People often know your value only after losing you." Tae looked at him sadly. Jin patted his shoulder and said " You better hold your grip tight Tae, someone is pushing you out of his life" Jin walked ahead and Taehyung looked at them. He gulped hard and licking his lower lips.

I will win you back babe!

No one can make us apart!

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Short Update
How was it?

Okay now somebody please tell me how to become a straw? specifically that one.

And also how to become chicken nuggets?