Chapter 36

Shruti's POV

He was kissing me and I was shocked by his sudden outburst. He has always maintained his distance what has happened to him now??

But I was surprised at my own reaction, after the initial shock of him crashing his lips on mine, I realised that I kind of liked him kissing me.

I didn't even know when I started kissing him back. I felt his shock at my reaction, he stiffened for a second and then he picked me up in his arms. My feet were at least  10 inches above the ground now. He was kissing me like a madman now as if he wanted to quench his thrust with this kiss.

We were getting short of oxygen now and he released me. But he was smiling like anything.

" So we don't have anything between us?? Oh god!! If now we are like this, imagine, how hot will be the chemistry, when we have something between us. "  He was still holding me against his chest with my feet dangling in the air.

" Leave me, Siddharth !! "

" First tell me, did you feel something?? "

" No, I didn't. "

" Awww... Ok, don't get angry,  I will make you feel something this time angry bird. " He said and started bringing his mouth closer to mine when I placed my hand on my lips to cover them.

He threw his head back and laughed. Then he looked at me and kissed my hand sensuously which covered his lips.

" Don't say that we don't have anything between us or I would have to test your statement again. "

" Don't you dare... "

" Don't challenge me, angry bird. If you don't want me to do that, don't you dare say that again. I have waited for five years... Don't try my patience. " he said very seriously looking right into my eyes.

" Now put me down and start the car, I want to go to Chandigarh. "

" What is the hurry?? Let's go and try some chaat. " He said and started walking back inside.

" What are you doing?? Leave me !!!"

"  Then come with me or I will repeat the demonstration. "

" I will call the police. "

" I will call the commissioner. "

" What?? "

" Yeah !! Maurvi's dad is the commissioner. The police won't say much to me as Maurvi will convince her dad that we are in love and you are just angry with me. I think the police has more important work than solving a lover's tiff. "

" Ughhh, leave me. "

" Only on one condition, you will behave well. "

" I don't want to eat anything. "

" But I want it, and you need to help me in finishing them. "

" God !!! You are so stubborn !! "

"  What ??? Look who is talking? "

" What do you mean?? "

"  The pot is calling the cattle black," he said and started grinning.

" I will kill you. "

" I almost died of a heart attack when you kissed me hesitantly. Please give me such heart attacks every day. Kill me by giving me as many heart attacks as you want. "

" What happened to you?? "

" Nothing... You always say that I am a flirt. So, I am trying my charm on you. Is it working?? From now on, I will flirt only with you. "