𝟎𝟏𝟐 | PEACEFUL SOLUTIONS

MYA HAD never been a stranger to violence. Home had never been a safe environment for her and she used to take that out on other people, especially during her teenage years. But not once in her life had she even looked at a gun, let alone fired one, even holding the weapon was a terrifyingly odd experience that she wished she didn't have to know of.

Locked and loaded had been the other option, the one Rick opted to.

She wouldn't look anyone in the eye, not even Guillermo, who had been alerted by the small group entering his hideout, guns raised and Miguel tied up. If she had to kill someone - God forbid - she didn't want to have looked them in the eye beforehand. Perhaps that made her weaker than Rick, Daryl and T-Dog, but she was beyond caring at this point.

"I see my guns but they're not all in the bag." Guillermo acknowledge, brows furrowed. He wasn't as calm as he had been and Mya wasn't sure she could blame him, given the circumstances. Guillermo wasn't her favourite person, but she didn't even want to see him die.

Rick pointed his gun at Guillermo, "That's because they're not yours. I thought I mentioned that." He reiterated, a point he'd been trying to get across for the past couple of hours now.

One of the men from the alley, Felipe, seemed to be itching for a fight. Mya couldn't understand how and truthfully, it terrified her, she didn't want to know what would happen if it actually came down to a fight. She'd already seen what he and his friend, Jorge, had done to Daryl. "Let's just shoot these fools right now, ese, alright? Unload on their asses." Felipe urged.

She didn't have plans to die today, or to let anyone else die. There had to be a better solution, Mya just had to make them see that somehow. "No, we don't have to do that and you know it. Don't make this worse than it needs to be."

Guillermo was annoyed, that was obvious, and it didn't exactly reassure Mya, "I don't think you fully appreciate the gravity of the situation." He stated, appearing to be more irritated than scared of the gun pointed at him.

"No, I'm pretty clear." Rick cut Miguel free, pushing him towards his group, still calmer than Mya could even pretend to be, "You have your man. I want mine."

This didn't sway Guillermo's decision. He stepped forward, closer to Rick's gun and practically inches away from his face, staring him down. "I'm gonna chop up your boy. I'm gonna feed him to my dogs." He threatened and Mya didn't feel like calling his bluff, "They're the evilest, nastiest man-eating bitches you ever saw. I picked them up from Satan at a yard sale. I told you how it has to be. Are you woefully deaf?"

Rick cocked his gun, followed by Daryl and T-Dog doing the same. Mya couldn't bring herself to copy, trying to fight back the urge to be sick. "No, my hearing's fine. You said come locked and loaded." He reminded Guillermo. The small act of aggression causing the other group to do the same, all guns now raised, "Okay then, we're here."