ELEVEN: Struggle for Power

Helena breathed out a relieved sigh as the large group of VKs finally arrived in Auradon. As they reached the campus of Auradon Prep, however, an eerie feeling filled the air. But instead of the normal hustle and bustle of the Auradon Prep campus, everything was quiet and still. And the closer they got to the courtyard, that's when they saw the unmoving bodies before them.

"They're asleep," Evie points out, glancing over the sleeping figures on the field. "Everyone."

"I can't get Ben," Mal says worriedly, holding her phone tightly in her hand.

"Or Dizzy or Doug."

Helena sighs when Hector's phone goes straight to voicemail. "Yeah, no Hector either."

"Or Jane. The signal's out," says Carlos, holding his phone out in front of him and trying to reach some sort of signal.

"Is that Auradon Prep?" Celia wonders, pointing over to the giant castle that they once called their schooled.

"Yeah, and when everyone wakes up, you're going to love it," Carlos tells her before trying to call anyone he could think of.

Shoving her phone back in her pocket, Helena walks up to Uma, who was clearly bored. "You'd like it here, you know. I could talk to Ben and find a way to get you in, so you could finish out high school here."

Uma scoffed, barely glancing at the girl beside her. "Don't bother. I don't need some fancy school to make something of myself."

"That's not what I..." Helena began but stopped herself as Uma walked away, the brunette princess sighing in defeat. "Meant."

Gil looks around at his surroundings, everything from the trees, grass and even the bushes. "Everything here is so ..."

"Freaky?" finishes Jay.

"... green. You have leaves on your trees. And what are those colored things on the bushes?"

Jay was a little confused at this. "Uh... flowers?"

"Flowers are pretty," Gil says appreciatively before looking down to see a bowl of fresh fruit on the table nearby. "Cantaloupe!" He exclaims, picking up the bowl and beginning to eat.

Uma is quick to notice the expression on Jay's face, signifying that he had nearly forgotten one important aspect of life on the island. "We don't have any fresh fruit on the Isle, remember?"

"Mm. Thank you," Gil says, placing the bowl back down and remembering his manners (that he picked up on television). Though, he was one out of a handful of villain kids on the island to actually use manners.

Jay pats the son of Gatson on the back. "They're grapes," he informs the Legume boy before spotting Harry snooping around.

"Grapes?" questions Gil, loving the taste of the fruit. "I love grapes."

Pacing around a sleeping Auradon Prep student, Harry hums contently as he bends down. He snatches a kid's wallet out from their pocket and pulls out a wad of cash. "I believe I deserve some compensation for my muscles, my wile, and my role in this endeavor."

When the Hook boy turns around, he sees Jay charging at him to take the money from his hand. "You do. Me not squashing you like a bug."

Harry chuckles, pointing his hook on Jay's chest. "You think I'm scared of you, Jay?"

"Well, you always were too stupid to listen to reason."

"Fine, keep the cash," Harry says with a shrug, taking the son of Jafar by surprise. "I'll see if Helena-"

As Harry backs away, Jay's hand shoots out to grab Harry's arm tightly. "Stay away from her."

The son of Captain Hook takes a step forward, slowly raising his hook up to Jay's face. "Or what?"