C h a p t e r 8

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 8 : MadelynSunday, July 18th, 2021

Chapter 8 : Madelyn
Sunday, July 18th, 2021

I've been awake since 6:00 this morning in preparation for the busy day to come.

After leaving the cafe on Friday, I spent a long time speaking to Carter and his fiancee Jules, trying to plan everything out.

However, despite those efforts, it didn't change just how hectic everything already is.

In the time span of only a few hours, I've gotten plenty of close ups of the bride's hair and makeup being applied, the groom in his hotel suite, as well as some group shots of the bridesmaids and groomsmen together.

Well more so the girls and half of the guys, because three of the groomsmen are currently no shows. Carter wasn't bothered by this though, and seemed to have expected it.

Whatever works I guess.

Most of my morning was spent getting ready for today and taking shots at the suit. Now, it was just past 3:30.

Within ten minutes, the outdoor venue became swarmed with the family and close friends of the soon-to-be newlyweds.

I watch as more and more people begin to arrive, and I recall Carter mentioning earlier that there were just over 200 people invited.

It was a little much for one photographer to shoot on their own, but he still insisted on sticking with me. I can't really complain, though. Not only did I need the money, but I also needed this. I didn't realize how much I missed my job until actually being here on this site.

The large gathering area was located right along a beautiful lake, fully bloomed trees filling in the space. The best way I can think to describe the venue is as a recreation of the wedding from Twilight.

There are multiple lines of dark wooden benches in two rows for seating, a white rose petal covered aisle leading down the center. At the end is a stunning wedding arch made up of vines, branches, wood, and flowers, with glowing lanterns hanging from the tree branches behind it.

This was undoubtedly the most beautiful wedding I've ever worked before, but was also one of the largest.

Soon, the majority of the guests were gathered at the venue, the sound of light chatter filling the air.

The ceremony is supposed to start in about a half hour, but until then, I walk around capturing an arrangement of photos of the location itself, and other additional touches.

"Hey guys, long time no see." I hear a voice call from not too far behind me. Turning around, I'm extremely startled to see Caleb standing only a handful of feet away, accompanied by two other men.

What the hell is he doing here?

Taking in the sight before me, I see that they're all dressed in matching suits, tailored perfectly to fit their tall, muscular frames.