𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭.
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 16 2020
_______________

"You pregnant?" Booka asked looking at me suspiciously

"What?! No!" I frowned closing my chip bag.

"Why would you even say that?"

"I don't know I got PTSD from bitches eating a lot."

"How nigga?!"

"The last bitch to eat a lot around me claimed she was having my baby."

"You ever look at a nigga and be like 'damn imma slurp this nigga dick like a caprisun' or—is it just me?" Everybody looked at Tati in disgust.

"I told mama yo ass was a dick gobbler but she ain't wanna listen to me." Booka said pointing his finger in her face.

"Get yo pussy grippers out my face bitch!" She said smacking his hand out her face.

"Bitch stop flabbing them dick suckers then! I can smell the musty dicks on yo breath!"

"We'll keep yo pussy lickers closed too nigga cause the last bitch you ate won't ripe enough yo shit smell like ten cans of steamed fish pussy."  She clapped back causing the whole room to burst out in laughter.

"Aye foe gone head and take that shit!"

"Never did she say fish pussy!" Booka slapped Tati upside the head.

"Fredrick douglass lookin' ass bitch." He mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up wit' them bubble guppy ass lips." He ripped her wig off.

"Shut the fuck up Lil Bill!" Everyone fell out on the floor.

"We going to hell." Durk said shaking his head.

"Bitch got the Cleo braids!" Resse said rolling on the floor.

"Shut up shitty!" He jumped up from the floor with a red face.

"I got a condition bitch!"

"Nigga got pubes on his chin and wanna pass it off as a beard—Pack it up patchy the pirate!" She said pointing at his face.

"Bitch." His voice said cracking a little at the end.