PART 19.

Hey guys welcome back. To another chapter I hoped you guys liked the last part. Now this will be a end chapter for the fear itself arc and will close the story for the arc and set up the gor the god butcher arc.

PREVIOUSLY- The fight between the heroes and the villains, and the death of the serpent, shigaraki, dabi and villains like nine and all the villains there. And in the end izuku also died but was revived back thor. And when he can back all might and momo hugged him and the heroes were cheating for the victory while Odin was crying for his son.

Now onto the story-

Izuku stood up while still being hugged by momo and all might and said "guys if you could, can I get a bit of a room to breathe." Both did as this and moved a bit away and Odin walked to izuku and said "my son sent you back didn't he" izuku while looking down said "he pushed me away and then turned to some sort fo dust or he faded away" Odin then looked at him with a open mouth and said "so I was right" izuku then asked "right how" Odin then says "he made you a real god, upto the fight you were a demi-god but now you are a real god a real asguradian." 

With that he started walking away and izuku asked "wait, my friends and the soldiers that died today what about them" Odin then lifted his spear and a bright light appeared on it and when it was gone bakugo and shoto were there. And every hero that had lost their life or had a wound was healed. Then Odin said "there you go, now me and my army will go back to asguard and mourn my son's death. And teleported out of there with his army.

While bakugo and shoto were feeling weird and said "man that was scary, you actually killed us dude." Izuku said "had to be done sorry." Then bakugo said "I forgive you" and shoto soon followed saying "mee too" and just then izuku called his hammer and aimed it at present mic and said "leave his body" meanwhile present mic said "what are you talking about leave my body" 

izuku then sent a bolt at present mic and when the bolt hit him a purple dog like creature appeared out of him and izuku then hit it again with his hammer and killed it and said "that was the traitor, he was sent by gor the god butcher to find info on us" while aizawa and the others were treating to present mic who while heavily breathing said "thanks kid I couldn't control my body while that thing had control over me" 

izuku just said "no need, now can everyone just move away from the place and maybe go outside the city so I can rebuild it" then everyone did just that and izuku recreated the entire city it took some effort but he was able to and he also realised that since he became a real god he was much better at controlling his powers and soon he walked out to UA where the others were.
And he said "alright everyone, I hope I don't have to meet all of you at once again ever" 

the people confused said "that's rude " and izuku just laughed and said "I meant I don't meet you all at once like this because right now you are an army ready for war and I am done with a full out war. Don't want another" and bye for now because I am going home and Will rest for a week because I have the provisional lisence exam in a week." 

With that izuku flew away and went to his house while everyone there looked at eachother and said "yea we all deserve a long and nice break and went their own way" and in the end only the top heroes and the class 1 A and 1 B remained and they looked at eachother and said "izuku had a nice idea, let's do the same and we will meet in 1 week" everyone nodded at this and went home."

Now for people who might think this is unrealistic, well this is what happens after a real war people are so emotionaly drained that they just say things without much emotion and go their separate way.

MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE IN A LARGE UNDERGROUND FACILITY
Two men where talking one had a black mask and the other looked like a frog.

The masked man said "so when do we move" and the frog looked at him and said "in 5 weeks

The masked man said "so when do we move" and the frog looked at him and said "in 5 weeks. We will take on both the new god and his father." And the masked man laughed at this and said "finally, I can take revenge from all might for ruining my life" then the other man said "yes you will have your moment You just need to wait while all the peaces fall Into place." Then the two men started laughing manically.

END OF CHAPTER.

why were they laughing well they were going to get what they wanted so they were happy.

SORRY THE CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT IT WAS TO END THE PREVIOUS ARC AND START A NEW ONE. SO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I WILL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME.