4.50

I can promise you this is not the ending yet either.

Next chapter will be the last chapter (I think - probably)

If you like you can leave your thoughtful comments behind, because I love those with all my heart. Reading your dedication that is laced within your comments makes me feel fulfilled and proud.

Have a lovely day.

(PS; there is an important note at the end. So please read that. It will explain something I mention in the story!!)

December 27th

3:09 PM

Central London

Marylebone 6

Nightingale Hospital

               "You feel like he has done nothing, you say?"

               "Yes."

               "He has never hurt you physically?"

               "Yes."

               "He has never hurt you mentally?"

               "Yes."

               "Do you still love him?"

               "Yes."

               The psychiatrist sighed, leaning back in his chair, taking note of the conversation. Underlining the word DENIAL, he looked back at the pair.

               He leaned forward. "How did you feel when you saw him murder your brother, Frank?"

               Dakota let out the tears, her eyes becoming red as her face did, and she sobbed. "Please make him stop," she begged to Harry who was sitting beside her, with concerning eyes.

               "He wants to help you," Harry spoke gently taking her hand, and stroking it.

               "It hurts."

               "I know baby."

               They carried this on for another few minutes. The silence healed Dakota slightly, until she broke down again sobs accompanying her as she thought about Louis and the cycle would repeat.

               The doctor collected his papers on a pile. "Dakota, do you mind if I speak with Mr. Styles alone for a minute?"

               Dakota nodded meekly and with Harry's approval she left the room, and sat in the waiting room where a nurse took care of her.

               "What's going on doctor?"

               The doctor rubbed his hand across his face. "Stockholm Syndrome. It's a popular phenomenon that occurs between abusive relationships between people. The victim only sees the good in their abuser."