Chapter 48

~ IMOGEN ~

"Oh, yeah. That's so good, baby … yeah… uh…" I moaned, enjoying the pleasure Hames was giving me.

He stopped all of a sudden, tilting his head. "Dear wife, it's just a massage. You're making dirty sounds over a simple massage. Anyone who hears you from outside might think something else is happening.

"Shut up, ignore the sound and resume massaging me with those magical hands of yours, dear husband." I turned around, lifting my shirt a bit. "Give my tummy a nice massage, then return to my back."

"Wow, the mighty CEO of HamIX International is giving someone a massage for free, when there are massueues or physiotherapists I can call to come give you a massage."

"I don't need a masseuse, and definitely not a physiotherapist. I need you."

"You need me?" He smirked.

"Yes, your hands are magical, I love them."

"So we're starting with body parts? You'll love my hands, then arms, then other parts of my body till you love me as a whole." He said and started massaging my tummy.

"Maybe," I chuckled, shutting my eyes to enjoy the feeling of his hands on my skin. The massage had a different feeling attached to it since it was from Hames; a feeling that was causing a spark in me.

"You'll definitely reward me for this."

"Sure, whatever."

He massaged my tummy and arms while I tried my best to not make any sounds, ignoring the fact that his hands were moving a little bit too high for a tummy massage.

"I had a dream this morning, a dream about the first day I fell in love with you."

"Really? I'm so interested in this dream of yours."

"I had seen you a few times at Kade's office but I never really paid attention since your offices were separate at the time. I was probably like, 'whoa, nice backside,' '' pervert, "or not even looking at your face."

"Till one day, when you moved into your new office in Kade's office room, then I was able to see you completely. Your beautiful face made my heart skip beats, I had never seen anyone as beautiful as you. Everything about you was just perfect and I was only interested in being with you immediately."

"I had never believed in love at first sight till that day I noticed you. I knew I wanted you, I had never felt that type of attraction to any other woman. Your voice was like the voice of an angel, your gestures were like intoxicating arrows shot into my heart. I instantly went crazy. Kade noticed it and asked. I inquired about you from him, started stalking you, physically and on social media."

"I was gradually losing interest in women, being the playboy I was, but was too scared to speak with you, which had never happened in my entire life; scared to talk to a woman. I was always thinking and dreaming about you, my life was in a state of confusion."

"Anytime I tried to talk to you and probably let you know my feelings for you, you always gave me a disgusting look, though you were clearly trying to control it, and the only thing that could be read on my expression was fury, irritation, the face of a devil, no matter how hard I tried to control it too."