029

Rain POV💘

( New Rain character; The last Rain looked to old😩)

Knock knock*

" Yo" Braydon said as I came into his room. I didn't even say anything I just rushed at him with a kiss. I didn't want it to go further just yet so I stopped.

" I miss you! I want you back! I need you boo. " He said hugging me. 

" How I know you not trynna play me?" I asked

" Because I love you and I can't stand seeing you with that other dude. Even though he treat you better than I ever did I apologize." He said and kissed my forehead.

" I ended things with Him days ago because you've been the only thing on my mind."

" I can't say you haven't been on mines. But that girl , she's been handled with a if I didn't have nun going with her then I was gon die." He said.

" It's ok it's all over and you've apologized many times." I said rubbing his back.

" Mhm" He smiled pecking my lips.

" I love you" i said and we kissed again.

" I love you too girl." He smiled and we just made out and made up.

Brooklyn POV😍1/2 months later

" are you ready?" I asked Dom.

Today , Is the day Dominic gets to takeover. The lil gang or whatever his dad used to own. About a week after The situation. Devin reached out to us and told us that Debo had died.

The Doctor put me on bed rest so I can't go to the trap to meet his new workers. Devin has been introduced to everyone and has been getting close with us all. Especially with Dom , They both have been getting along well and spend a lot of time together. Whenever Dom's away or I need anything He always helps me and He's so excited to meet his niece or nephew.

" Yeah, That's if they liked Debo more than me." He sighed.

" Devin said they all hated him as much as we do. But they had to work for them or they all would've been dead." I explained and hugged him.

" Sure he should be able to see what will be his someday." I said and Kacey came in the room.

" You ready to go Bud?" Dom asked Kacey who was hugging our legs.

" Mhm." He smiled nodding his head.

" Ight I will see y'all later." I said kissing both of them and they walked out.

" Come on bruh! The movies about to start!" Braydon said.

He , Brandon and I were about to have a Day where we just sit back and talk shit while we're watching movies.