7. Dan Meixiang

The next day the whole kingdom of Long Dynasty is busy with the new gossip of what happened to the crown prince's birthday banquet.

The so called waste of Long Dynasty, Su Meixiang strangle the White Gust Sparrow of Princess Qiaoran.

A five tier beast on it's peak with a fire attribute was killed by once again, Su Meixiang in a single blow!

The contract marriage of the crown prince and Su Meixiang is broken plead by the crown prince and Princess Qiaoran! The crown prince and the princess even kneeled to king in front of everyone!! The cutting of the contract marriage is even agreed by Su Meixiang with her selfless reasons for the Long Dynasty!!!

Su Meixiang possessed a five holed spiritual weapon that was used to kill the five tier beast that night given by her mother! Even after the royal family's shamelessness she wanted to give this spiritual weapon to the crown prince as a present!!!

Everyone laughs when the spiritual weapon itself is smart enough not wanting the crown prince and even gave him a blow.

And ofcourse at the top of the board the most popular gossip,

Su Ruwan, Su Meixiang's cousin, and Prince Long Jing, Su Meixiang's ex fiance, not only have an illicit relationship at the back of Su Meixiang but also have already into that stage of relationship!

Ofcourse those who attended the banquet didn't fully confirm these but as those young misses who like the crown prince and envy Su Ruwan, they exaggerated things to put things bigger. In this case, Su Meixiang's wasted time at the last night's banquet is not a total loss.

While everyone is in uproar with this one month worth of gossips, Meixiang is happily eating her snacks and on her side, Tian Ling is on his journey to become a heavenly doctor reading intently.

Lunch time passed. Meixiang turned her head towards the direction of her room's front door. Meixiang's smile deepen and eat the last piece of her snack.

"I almost thought they are not going anymore."

Tian Ling who is still mesmerized by the book he's reading stops and look at Meixiang. When he is about to ask what she said, an angry voice rang from the courtyard.

Meixiang is smiling as she leisurely stated, "Whatever happens don't let them know you're here." before Tian Ling processed what is happening Meixiang is already walking towards the main door.

Su Meixiang looked at her small courtyard now being visited by her expected but uninvited guests.

She walks toward her grandfather, the current patriarch, and bow her head ignoring his angry face "Su Meixiang have seen the patriarch. Su Meixiang have seen aunties and uncles."

Ignoring the mood of everyone she asked innocently, "Su Meixiang is curious why patriarch is now visiting Meixiang's resident?"

Patriarch who is now in rage did afford to observe this granddaughter of his first. This is the first time he saw this child closely as he never put unimportant people into his eyes as this child when born didn't show any good sign of a powerful person but because she is Dan Feihan's daughter he never neglect the child's needs but unlike the other grandchildren of his, Meixiang never received love from him especially when Dan Feihan died.

Now, observing the temperament of this child the patriarch's eyes can't help but observe this child more intently. He have been exposed to powerful figures of the Long dynasty and seeing the aura this granddaughter of his brought, he can't help but do a comparison.

Su Ruwan seeing the patriarch's anger subsided a little she pulled the hem of his grandfather's sleeves and in a sobbing voice she said, "G—grandfather, please l—let's go back. It—it's not third sister's fault. We have to go back. G—grandfather's condition is not good."