𝟐𝟑

❞𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧.❞
-
𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

-

It's been three weeks since her grandma's practical declaration of peace and it could be said that everybody was more than surprised.

No mistreatment, no verbal attacks and no isolation. Nothing was the way it used to be. Zarene still didn't trust her, but that didn't mean she wasn't enjoying the sudden change in attitude.

Even in the mornings like today she could take the decision of going out without cooking and cleaning for the house, but of course she would never let that happen. So after making sure the house was squeaky clean she left, heading towards the McDonald's.

As she crossed the street her phone vibrated in her back pocket, notifying her that she had just gotten a text. So as soon as she reached the other side of the road she stopped and pulled out her phone. She had received a message from Cierra.

𝖢𝖾𝖼𝖾🧞‍♀️

𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅, 𝗐𝗒𝖺?𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒?

𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝖨'𝗆 𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝗐𝗁𝗒? 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀?

𝖭𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽, 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗎𝗆 𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝗍, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗈 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾.

𝖲𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖽𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗐?

𝖨𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾. 𝖲𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾😘

𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋

𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖾𝗑𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝖨'𝗆 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾.
𝖬𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒𝗌𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗌
𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗌𝖾😤✋

𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖽😂

𝖯𝗅𝗌🙄𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆
𝖨𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝟣𝟧

𝖮𝗄. 𝖲𝖾𝖾 𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇

She then continued to walk until she found herself into the parking lot. And after eventually reaching her destination she pushed the glass door open, entering the building.