twenty one.

Not proofread; Ignore Mistakes.

-Chapter Twenty One-

The Car ride to the Arcade was Interesting to say the least; Jimin, Jin and Hoseok were screaming out at the top of their lungs the lyrics to Exo's 'Monster', Namjoon was Covering his ears, Regretting sitting the passenger seat beside his incredibly loud husband, and Jungkook was sitting quietly in Taehyung's lap, Playing with the rings on the elder's long fingers while Taehyung Scrolled through his phone, occasionally kissing the boy's neck. Before they set off, Jin had Decided to use His Car, Since he didn't see any point in getting two cars just for one extra seat. So, he had told Jungkook to sit on Taehyung's lap.

and well, How could Taehyung say no to that?

Once they'd reached the Arcade, The six of them Went through the entrance and were immediately welcomed with the loud music, and the strong scent of coins and Cotton Candy. Jungkook Couldn't stop squeaking in excitement, his eyes wide as he looked around at the brightly colourful games that littered the inside. Namjoon smiled at this, fishing into his back pockets before Handing the boy some Money to Spend, Knowing That Jungkook preferred to spend his own money on his stuffy collection.

"Go On, Koo. Make sure You Stay with Tae, Okay? No Wandering off, and be back here in Two hours." Namjoon said firmly, Staring down his brother. "We don't need you getting lost again." Jungkook nodded and waddled over to His Boyfriend, pouting as he grabbed his hand timidly, linking their fingers together.

He looked At Taehyung and Gulped, Tugging on his hand. "C-Come On, Hyungie." The elder could only let Himself be dragged away by the eager Boy, looking over his shoulder to quickly Flip Hoseok Off, who had mouthed a Sly 'whipped Man' as he left.

But Could he deny it? No he couldn't. He was, in fact, More then whipped for the pretty Bunny. But Would he let his friends Take the piss? No. "Let's Go, Koo." He looked over his shoulder, Looking over at the other four with a Stoic Glance, all softness evaporating from his eyes. "We'll meet you Guys here in two hours."

Jin nodded, waving them off while Hoseok Puffed his cheeks out, Leaning On Jimin's Shoulders with raised brows and a huff. "How the hell Can he be all soft with Jungkook but then look so emotionless when he talks to us not even a minute later?" He whined. "T's Not fairrr, Minnie! I want some TaeTae Affection too!"

"I mean, It's Pretty clear." Jimin giggles, Watching as Namjoon and Jin made their way towards a Claw machine. "For the first time, Hyung." He started with a soft smile, Gently tugging his boyfriend's hand. "Taehyung's finally found someone to Love."

————

"Lookie, Tae! There's a claw machine a-and a Driving thingy! Oh Look! The Candy Store! Can we-" Taehyung stopped walking, effectively making Jungkook stop too since their hands were linked. The younger turned around with a confused pout, his doe eyes showing his confusion as he tilted his head to the side.

"W-Why did you stop? We Need to go to the Token machine!" The elder Grabbed Jungkook's shoulders, Leaning his head down to match Jungkook's eye line, a small grin hidden behind his mask as he furrowed his brows. "Baby, Calm Down." He cooed. "You'll be able to do everything you want to do, Okay? There's No need to rush." Jungkook let out a deep breath, nodding slowly and obediently with a Slight Pout. "O-Okay.."

Taehyung nodded, letting go of the younger's shoulders. Jungkook immediately grabbed his hand again, pretty much dragging the CEO Towards a Token machine. He Put the money Namjoon Gave him into the little slot and grabbed a cup from the top, Placing it under the token dispenser as he waited in anticipation. He couldn't help but to Giggle softly as the Machine ate the notes with a funny noise, only to suddenly Flinch as many tokens suddenly Started to Spill into the Plastic Cup, creating a loud metallic noise.