twenty two.

Thank You for 5k reads already! I'm honestly so surprised with how many reads and votes this book is getting within the first month of it being published :)

-Chapter Twenty Two-

Jungkook Could Only gulp Down his nerves, His Cheeks a bright Crimson shade of red as He was Pulled down onto Taehyung's Lap In a Straddle. The elder's Arm wrapped around his waist, holding him in place as Taehyung's other hand put the tokens in the slot and started to Press the Buttons on the booth.

Jungkook Looked at the red curtain that was pulled across to hide them from the other People in the Arcade, and he knew that there was nothing stopping someone from walking in or pulling the curtain back. Whatever Taehyung has in Mind, they could be walked in On.

It was thrilling.

Taehyung Leaned back, Humming softly as he pulled his mask down to reveal his lips. Jungkook looked up at him, His fingers clutching onto the elder's Coat. "Scared someone will come in?" The Dom taunted, Lowering his face before pecking the Younger's Lips. "I Always thought you'd be into exhibitionism, since you love to get off for Thousands of people online."

Jungkook let out a shaky sigh, nodding his head slowly as He felt The elder's hands slowly starting to push into his Pants. "I-I Do But-"

"You don't want to risk your hyungies seeing you, hm?" Taehyung grinned, looking up at the camera as he licked his lips. "That's pathetic, Baby. You're So Confident On Camera."

Jungkook followed his Gaze, The Idea of taking such pictures in public gave him some sort of rush. Taehyung moved their faces closer, him able to feel Jungkook's breath Hitch as his finger slides into his boxers with a deep, taunting chuckle. "No Panties today? You Know Daddy Likes you wearing them, Baby Boy."

"N-No..." Jungkook whimpered as a warm tongue glided across his Marked neck, the sweater he was wearing barely able to cover the purple blotches and marks from the previous Night. "T-They're In the wash..." Taehyung hummed, Nibbling on his skin as his finger teased The boy's entrance, the tight ring of muscle clenching around his fingertip greedily as he circled Jungkook's rim. The camera flash suddenly went off, startling Jungkook. The poor Boy's Eyes widen, and he jolted harshly on His Boyfriend's Lap as the just-taken picture was soon displayed on the screen.

The picture showed Them as they were, Jungkook in Taehyung's lap and Taehyung's left hand down the back of Jungkook's Pants as the right one was wrapped around his waist. Taehyung was staring directly into the camera over the boy's shoulder with a smirk, while Junkook's head was thrown back and tilted to the side.

Jungkook gulped at the Lewd image displayed.

Did they really look this Good?

Taehyung's lips formed a grin, an amused chuckle leaving his throat as he pulled His hand out of the younger's pants and underwear. He put his finger in his mouth, Staring into the younger's eyes as he sucked it clean. "You Know," He started nonchalantly. "If I Wanted too, I Could Bend you over right here and fuck you so hard against this screen that you beg me to stop."

"D-Don't Say That!" Jungkook Blushed furiously, Lightly swatting the elder's shoulder. "A-And Plus, We don't even have any more clothes-" his ramble was cut off by Taehyung's saliva coated finger pressing to his lips firmly.