Unfortanate Events

Hello everyone, I know this seems straight out of left field of the kind of books I do, however I've read many K/DA books and now I got hooked on it and started playing LoL because of it. This all happened back in summer of 2021. The first three chapters of this book have been written since June 19th of 2021 but didn't publish it since I thought it was just a spur of the moment thing.

Now, I've written 7 chapters out the gate when I publish to see if you guys like this book and if you want me to continue it. This book may be different from the rest since I have to make the plot for the entire book which will most certainly test my skills as a writer. I hope you all enjoy.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I live in a world filled with people who have powers, There are some people were born without any powers. I happened to be one of them. Got bullied a lot in high school because of it. That was until I started to work out just so people would think twice before doing anything to me, that didn't mean I didn't get in my fair share of fights though. People who are powerless are rare, but it isn't like one percent of the population doesn't have powers, it's more around 20%. Now, I'm 23 and out of collage.

It's a Friday, my alarm was going off and the sound of the city was roaring from the open window of my apartment. I sleepily open my eyes and reached over and shut off my alarm. I feel movement on the other side of the bed before I feel bare skin on my chest. I look and see my beautiful blond girlfriend, April. We met back in collage and now we live here in a apartment in Piltover.

"Morning babe" April says before planting a kiss on my lips.

"Morning" I replied as I looked into her ocean blue eyes "I got to get ready for work"

"Aww, can't you stay home with little ol me" She says playfully as she twirled her finger on my chest.

"I wish I could but, sadly, I don't work 4 days a week like you do" I replied with a chuckle then gave her another kiss before getting out of bed.

I went into the bath room and took a quick shower and got myself ready. I put on a button up shirt and some jeans. I walk out into the kitchen to see April in a tank top and a pair of panties cooking some breakfast. I walked up behind we and kissed her cheek, April let out a slight giggle.

"You hanging out with the boys tonight?" She asks.

"Yeah, Yasuo and Ekko have to head out for their tour tomorrow night" I replied.

April turns around to face me, feeling her hands up my arms "My, your turning me on this early in the morning, I love when you hold me with those strong arms of yours" she says with a giggle.

"If I didn't work today, we'd be making this place look like a hurricane just went through it" I say.

"Oh?~, is that so, last time we did something like that I couldn't walk the next day" She replies then giggled a bit "You know~, you could call in sick and we can do it again~"

"As much as I'd love to do that, my boss has been a prick lately, don't really want anything against me" I tell her then kissed her neck a bit "but don't worry, We can still do it tonight"

April smiles "I'll hold you to that" She tells me before giving me one last kiss.

I let go of her then went over to the coffee machine and poured myself some coffee before sitting at the dining table. April, used her power of levitation to hover my plate to me.