Return to Reality

Author's Note: I'm still shocked that people actually enjoy reading this story! It truly means a lot. I should be updating this story and the other more often after this week, so be on the lookout! Please continue to comment and vote on your favorite parts! 

You and Loki spend the next two days exploring Asgard together. It's absolutely beautiful, and the time with Loki is not too bad either. 

Today, Loki is up before you, when Thor walks into the cabin.

"Loki," He greets placing his hammer on the bench next to the door.

"Brother," Loki looks up and nods.

You were waking up when you heard Thor's voice, so you come out of the bedroom. "Thor!" You embrace him in a huge hug. Thor hugs you just as tightly back for a few seconds. 

You're broken apart by Loki clearing his throat.

You give Thor a pat on the arm, before walking over to Loki, "Thor, can you give us like 2 minutes?" You take Loki's hand behind the island. 

"Sure thing. I need to check some things in my room anyway," Thor says before exiting the kitchen and living room, closing the door to his room.

Loki is still holding your hand when he turns to you, "What wa...."

You do not let Loki finish his sentence, just pull him by his shirt collar to kiss him. 

Loki smiles into the kiss, lifting you onto one of the stools, "I like your thinking." 

"Thor may get a hug or two, but you..." you start to say, but Loki pulls you in for another kiss before you can finish.

"And keep it that way," Loki whispers into your ear.

Thor opens his door and comes back into the room, "Must you? Pick another room that does not have food."

You jump off of the stool, "Ha. Sorry, Thor. I'll let you two talk." You grab a drink and head to the porch, but not before Loki kisses your cheek.

"Have you spoken to Heimdall about Cassidy and the Bifrost?" Thor asks as he makes himself a cup of coffee.

"I have," Loki replies.

"And?" Thor continues.

Loki does not say a word, but his eyes say it all.

"I am truly happy for you, brother. You deserve this happiness," Thor puts an arm on Loki's back.

Loki takes a glance at you sitting on the porch, "Thank you."

"Have you explained this all to her?" Thor takes a bite of toast.

Loki shakes his head as you come back inside, "Explained what?" you ask.

"Nothing, love," Loki offers you a small smile then turns to Thor, "I will, just not yet."

"You're both lucky I love you," you laugh refilling your mug with tea.

Thor joins your laugh but then turns serious, "I have also come to take you both back to Midgard."

You sigh, "At least stay with us today. We can leave tomorrow."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you know it, it's tomorrow and you, Thor, and Loki are walking in the door of the main room of the compound.

"Brought back two misfits," Thor calls out.

Nat runs up and hugs you.

"Good to have you both back," Steve says giving you a short, light hug.