< LXIII >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT/TRIGGERING CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!}

Neveah Aurora North:

'Don't you like it?' The old man purs, his voice deep and dark and absolutely disgusting. He slowly traces his hand down my arm, making sure I feel his wrinkly fingers everywhere while he tilts my face to meet his gaze. 

Those blue eyes. The same blue eyes as Hunter's. 

Sick fucking bastard.

'Don't touch me.' I spit, trying to move again. But it's no use. I'm still chained to the wall, still laying on the ground, still not able to run anywhere because of this small space. 

He tilts his head a little and slowly traces his hand to my neck. 

The look in his eyes makes me want to puke, it's absolutely disgusting. 

He wants me. He wants me in the most disgusting ways. And he doesn't feel like hiding it, hiding his desire to take me. 

'It'll be fun,' He purs, leaning closer, 'just like last time.' No. 

I freeze, unable to breathe or move at all, and stare at the wall behind him. Last time. Last fucking time. 

That was before I went to sleep. Before I cried myself to sleep. That bastard-

'You'll enjoy it.' He pulls me closer, close enough for my back to be off the wall, and I groan because of all the movement. His hands go to my underwear, or what's left of it, and something inside of me switches. 

I can't let him do this. I can't let him touch me. Not again. So I move my legs, trying to crawl away from him, but he pushes them down. 

I'm tired. Too exhausted to move. But I can't let him do this to me. Not again. 

'Let go of me.' He does the exact opposite. He leans in closer, moving his lips to my neck. I move away, or at least try to, and try kicking at him. 

He's old. I should be able to push him off. But I can't. I'm too tired and I hate my body for giving up on me. 

I wish I saved my energy a bit more instead of wasting it on screaming for someone to let me go. 

'Stay still.' He pulls down his pants and lowers one of his hands into his boxers. I turn away and close my eyes, not wanting to see him. 

Because if I do, I'll dream about him. His face will pop up in my nightmares and I don't want to relive the moment. I don't want to relive whatever it is he's planning on doing to me. 

'We'll take the next step today.' His old, scratchy hands move to my waist, slowly moving my panties to the side. And I panic. 

It takes over my entire body, swallowing me entirely, making me shake and scream at him. 

I jolt up, feeling the sweat drip down my back and face, and- just my entire body is drenched in sweat. I try to breathe while looking around the room. 

It's too dark to see anything past the little light that's shining on me. Even when I squint my eyes, I can't see shit. 

I press my back against the cold wall and take a deep breath. 

I'm alone. Alone in the dark room that they locked me in. 

It was just a dream. A stupid nightmare. Meaning it wouldn't matter if I looked at Adrian Steel now. His face is already imprinted in my mind. But how could I forget?

It was just a nightmare. A stupid nightmare that makes me want to vomit. 

I wouldn't be surprised if something like that might happen in the future, because Adrian said that he wasn't done with me yet after I bit his tongue and he hit me.