ᴋɪɴɢ ᴠᴏɴ ‼️

Dayvon Bennet / Grandson

Fine ass 🥺🥺

                         Ebony Brown ______________________________                  ** NOT PROOF READ **

                         Ebony Brown
______________________________
** NOT PROOF READ **

Omniscient POV

Ebony and Von had an on and off relationship. Someone would say something making it into argument resulting in one person calling quits and saying they want a break. No matter how many times they called it quits somehow Von always managed to be in Ebony's life and Ebony managed to be in his. Although this time Von had really did something to piss Ebony off and it was this girl that went by the name Asian Doll. Ebony didn't like her no matter how much Von tried to play it off as if she meant nothing.

Ebony didn't like the way Asian was so attached like he was the only thing good in world. Von just said that Ebony was tripping and it was nothing but Ebony didn't believe it so she again called it quits and her and Von have not spoke since.

Although tonight that didn't matter her and her best friend India were going out tonight to a party. She was going as a " single " women or that's what she believed.

Ebony POV :

India and me were getting ready to attend one of Durk friends party. I knew that Von was going to be there and I didn't care because he and me weren't on speaking terms or any terms in that matter.

" You sure that this is a good idea with Von and all ? " India asked me with a curiosity in her tone trying to make sure I thought this through knowing how Von could get.  " Yes I am , I'm not going to miss out on a party just because of him. It's not my fault that our relationship ended it's his. " I said in a serious voice just so India knew I was serious. " Okay well we leaving in five so make sure everything is looking good " India said to me.