4.5

"Hey Min, can we talk?"

Haechan asked, while he picked up another pillow.

"Yeah sure, what's up?"

Haechan bit his lip and Min's head had unconsciously tilted.

"What happened the other day? I know you said something about your parents, but Jeno said he found you and then went his place to sleep.. so what happened before you went home? If you went from school to your house it wouldn't have been getting dark yet.. right?"

"Yeah.. it's not really serious but I was hanging out with the neighbor.. Seunghwan..

The topic was sensitive already, but she trusted Haechan so she wasn't scared of telling him, but she didn't want him to do anything outrageous either.

"Mhm, go on.."

Min stared down at the blankets she had in her hands,

"He invited me over after school, we played some video games but we got bored with the game so I asked what other game he talked about playing... but then he started rubbing my back, touching me, and it made me feel uncomfortable so I got up and left and then that's when I saw my parents at home"

"What the fuck?"

Haechan stared at Min, obviously pissed off,

"Did you tell Jeno this? Or anyone at all?"

Min stared up to him, she could tell he was upset and she felt bad she didn't tell anyone earlier

"No.. I couldn't, it was too much for me, I'm lucky Jeno came or else I wouldn't have been okay for the night.."

She muttered, Haechan's expression softened after hearing her,

"Min, I care about you, a lot, we all do. I'm sorry if I.. pushed it too far, it's horrible thinking someone would do that and make you uncomfortable.. fuck he's such a dick"

Haechan calmed down a bit but still rolled his eyes after,

"Let's go back upstairs, I'm sure the guys are waiting.."

He nodded,

"You'll tell me if anything else happens though right?"

She stared to him and looked down, before he smiled,

"I will, and thank you, Haechan.."

The boy stared to her while she played with the ends of the blankets.

"There's so many things I love about you, and you being caring is definitely one of the top three.."

The boy's eyes widened as she spoke, heat creeping up to his face,

"W-what?"

"I like you a lot Haechan.. and I like the other guys a lot too, but it feels wrong to like more than one of you, so I pushed it aside thinking it was just because you guys were my friends.. but I don't feel that way towards Chenle or Jisung, and hardly even.."

The girl let out a small sigh,

"Jaehyun... I see him as a friend better yet, a brother. I think he even sees me as a sister that he wants to protect, but I can't tell.. that's beside the point"

Min shook her head,

"I'm sorry I should've waited until I could tell the rest of the guys as well.."

She turned around to walk away but stared right into the eyes of another boy, who had been listening in.

"O-oh.. sorry Min... just came to check on you two"