ꜱᴢᴀ

HIIII MS

HIIII MS.ROWEEE 😮‍💨
Solana Rowe

ROWEEE 😮‍💨                           Solana Rowe

She so pretty 😩🤍

Diamond Wilson

________________________________

** NOT PROOF READ **

Sza did music and Diamond Wilson did YouTube that's how they meant and they fell in love like it was a perfectly designed fairytale.

Diamond thought it would be a good idea to prank Solana knowing how Solana could get when it came to pranks but diamond didn't care in this moment. Solana was okay with pranks as long as they weren't serious and when the person who was pranking her didn't extend it to a long period of time.

Diamond was seeing a prank go around where you leave your phone out with text messages on it and the text messages were on some freaky shit or some shit like that.

So without further a do diamond set a camera up . " Hey guys welcome back to Wilson Tv and today I will be doing a prank on Sza . " diamond said with a sigh cause she knew she was going to regret it. " I'm going to do the prank where it looks like I'm cheating with text but really it's just me texting on my MacBook. I was gonna use a friend like Zendaya or something but I don't want Solana to go off on her cause then I would feel bad so we just gonna use this laptop." Diamond said holding up the laptop so the viewers could see. " This is not a good idea because my baby hates pranks but hey you do anything for content " diamond said showing off her smile she talked some more till she got a text from Solana saying she is about to wrap up at the studio so she sets up the camera to where she wants and then makes her way upstairs but not forgetting to leave her phone on the kitchen island.

Sza was supposed to be getting home from the studio with Lizzo and kehlani and while that was happening Diamond was taking her laptop and sending text back and fourth with her phone. She changed the contact name and everything and had made this look as real as possible. Diamond always would cling on to Solana and cuddle and be that type of girlfriend but today she was just gonna be dry and more to herself.

Solana POV :

I had opened the door to me and diamonds house and closed the door behind me and usually when the door closes diamonds hugging me or rambling about something she found out on the Internet. So it surprised me when the house was silent so I called her name to make sure she was here. She didn't answer but her phone was on the island so I picked it up and read it and the text made me tear up a little. The text were interesting to say the least but what hurt the most is that Diamond promised this would never happen.

I gather myself together before taking the phone upstairs and walking up the steps thinking about how I was going to address it. I open the door to our shared bedroom and there diamond was watching boondocks not knowing she had gotten herself caught up. " Hey Solana " Diamond said finally acknowledging my presence.

Omniscient

" Am I not enough for you or something " Solana said with tears in her eyes because she really thought Diamond was the one because Solana and diamond treated
Each other like royalty so it really came as a shock to Solana to find these type of messages on her phone . " what do you mean Lana " diamond said acting as if she was shocked by this question. " It's a shame that you left the evidence out you should at least learn how to cheat better " Solana said with a laugh but it wasn't genuine just a laugh to make her self feel better and make a joke of the situation. " What are you talking about " and as soon as Diamond said that Solana tossed her the phone showing her what she was talking about. Now diamond didn't know what else to say to make this prank last longer so she did something that Solana hate she laughed while fake reading the text. Solana hated when people laughed while they were arguing with her because it made her feel as if they weren't taking it seriously or laughing in her face. So obviously this hit a nerve in Solana and she walked to the closet and started taking all of Diamonds stuff and throwing it in the bedroom while screaming about how Solana wasn't the one to mess with and for her to get her shit and leave. This caused diamond to stop laughing and get up saying about how much Solana was overreacting.

As this went on diamond was starting to get worried because as time went on this wasn't the Solana she recognized and she was starting to get a little scared. " Stop throwing my shit like this is why I cheated cause you doing the most " diamond said even though she meant nothing she was just trying to continue the prank. That's when Solana was really starting to ballistic and saying how diamond was fucked and proceeding to take diamonds item and throw them down the steps. Also taking diamonds phone and throwing it at diamond making diamond catch it with her reflexes. This is where diamond thought it would be a good idea to end this. So diamond quickly grabbed the camera and went to the closet where Solana was gathering more of diamonds closed but quickly let go of the clothes when Diamond yelled " ITS A PRANK SO PLEASE PUT DOWN MY SHIT BAE". Solana looked at the camera and looked a diamond before shaking her head and dropping the clothes.

" Your little YouTube channel is going to be the reason you get yourself killed " Solana said still shaking her head and diamond got cut off by Solana saying " you're cleaning up this mess to since it's your video and your clothes ". Diamond quickly whined because now she really regrets the prank. " Well did I at least get you good bae " diamond asked while hugging Solana now that she calmed down. " I guess your dumb ass did okay but don't do it again cause I don't play about you " Solana said while giving Diamond a very stern look. Diamond quickly agreed by saying she wouldn't do this extreme of a prank again but none the less she kissed Solana and said I love you and Solana rolled her eyes playfully and said it back. " Between the studio and your dumb pranks all my energy is gone so if you'll excuse me I'm going to take a nap " Solana said with diamond starting to follow her thinking they were going to take a nap together.

Once Solana realized this she quickly said " uh no you have cleaning to do babe " while smiling as diamond sighed and started to pick up clothes while Solana was getting comfortable in bed.

The End

I HOPEFULLY YALL LIKED IT

MY BABY SZA IS DONE 🤍🤍

VOTE & COMMENT !