Chapter 208: Death Cycle (VI)

Night time is the zombies' most active time, Song Bin's team naturally wouldn't take the risk trying to rush back. They chose a relatively hidden building to spend the night.

尚可一边靠近那座大楼,一边思索如何获得对方的信任。毕竟白天才说过不与他们同行,晚上又尾随而至,还刚好选择了他们藏身的这栋大楼。

Shang Ke got closer to the building while thinking about how to gain their trust. After all, he had just told them that he wouldn't be travelling with them during the day, yet he followed closely behind them and also coincidentally chose the building they hid themselves in.

大楼有十几层,宋斌等人就在第三层。尚可不可能冒冒失失地跑上去找人,于是先在第二层找了一个房间,打算等明天天亮再与他们碰面。

There were more than 10 floors in the building. Song Bin's team of people were on the third floor. There's no way Shang Ke could recklessly go up and find them. Hence, he found a room on the second floor first and planned to meet them tomorrow morning.

一个晚上的时间,帝馗应该还能容忍。

Di Kui should be able to tolerate one night of waiting.

不过,在尚可踏进大楼后,佣兵团这边就已经发现了他的踪迹。八级高手的感知力非比寻常,感知范围内的所有活物都逃不过他的探测。

However, the team of mercenaries sensed his presence the moment he stepped into the building. A level eight ability user's perception is extraordinary. All living creatures within his perception range cannot escape his detection.

在宋斌的感知中,尚可是一个没有任何异能的普通人,所以他也无法根据异能等级和属性来分辨这个人的身份。虽然对方看起来是普通人,但他并没有放松警惕。一个普通人孤身出现在这里,本身透着不同寻常。

Within Song Bin's perception, Shang Ke was an ordinary person without any abilities. Hence, Song Bin was unable to identify him based on ability level and attribute. Although the other person seems like an ordinary person, Song Bin didn't let down his guard. The fact that an ordinary person appearing here alone was unusual itself.

"涂波,去看看。"宋斌对角落一名高瘦的黑衣男子低声吩咐道。后者点点头,悄无声息地隐没在黑暗中。

"Tu Bo, go take a look." Song Bin whispered his order to a tall and thin man in black shirt in the corner. The latter nodded his head and silently hidden himself in the darkness.

大楼中没有一点光亮,只有点点星辉从窗外透进来,映照出更加深沉的黑暗。

There was no light in the building and only a little bit of light from the stars shone in through the window, making the darkness even darker.

涂波将自己与黑暗中融为一体,一路向尚可所在的房间潜去。他是队伍中最擅长隐藏行迹的异能者,即使是宋斌,在这方面也有所不及。然而,他今天却遇上了一个比他更加厉害的角色。

Tu Bo blended into the darkness and went towards the room Shang Ke was in stealthily. Within their team, he was the ability user best at hiding his tracks, even Song Bin couldn't reach his level in this aspect. However, he met someone greater than him today.

黑暗中,一双紫色瞳孔闪烁着幽幽的光芒,冷冷注视着涂波的一举一动,就在他即将潜入尚可房间时,突然感觉脖子一凉,随即视线倾斜,眼前的世界天翻地覆。在失去意识的最后一刻,涂波终于明白发生了什么事,但他已经没有能力思考了。