Chapter 210: Death Cycle (VIII)

Shang Ke finally had the chance to enter the human base. He switched on the computer found in the room and intends to search up information about this world. For example, the location distribution of all survivor bases established by mankind and the famous mercenary groups and ability users around.

正看得专心,屏幕突然一黑,随即就见上面出现了道道裂纹,接着,桌子、茶杯、窗子上的玻璃......相继开裂,发出一连串滋滋啦啦的声音。

He was focused on looking up when the screen suddenly turned black. Then, cracks started appearing on the screen, followed by the table, cup, and the window... They cracked one after another, making a series of sizzling sounds.

尚可猛地回头,身后的帝馗眼中寒光闪烁,血潮翻涌,皮肤上的粉底层层龟裂,就像即将碎裂的瓷器一般,看起来格外可怖。一股强大的力量从他身上散发出来,迅猛地向四周荡开。

Shang Ke looked back quickly. Behind him, Di Kui's eyes flashed coldly and blood surged. Layers of crack appeared on the foundation on his skin just like a porcelain about to crack and looked terrible. A powerful force spread from his body towards the surrounding very quickly.

糟了,这家伙又要暴走了!

Oh no, this fellow is about to flare up again!

尚可想都没想,快速从腰间拿出一个奶瓶,准确塞进帝馗的嘴中。

Without even thinking about it, Shang Ke quickly took out a milk bottle from his waist and stuffed it accurately into Di Kui's mouth.

帝馗一动不动地咬着奶瓶,面无表情地盯着尚可。静默片刻后,他缓缓地、缓缓地吸了一口,然后,他眼中的血色逐渐隐没,四周的裂纹也停止了蔓延,恐怖的气息消匿于无形。

Di Kui bit onto the milk bottle without moving and stared at Shang Ke expressionlessly. After a moment of silence, he took a sip very, very slowly. Then, his bloodshot eyes gradually disappeared and the cracks on the surrounding also stopped spreading. The terrifying atmosphere disappeared into nothingness.

尚可见他捧起奶瓶,忍不住大大松了一口气。虽然不明白他为什么会突然狂暴起来,但总算是及时压制住了。

Shang Ke saw him holding the milk bottle and couldn't help but let out a large sigh of relief. He didn't understand why Di Kui suddenly flared up, but he finally managed to suppress it in time.

奶瓶出手,无敌魔头秒变纯真baby!

Once the milk bottle is out, the invincible demon instantly changes into an innocent baby!

从此以后,奶瓶就是他随身必备的终究武器!

From now on, the milk bottle is his must-have ultimate weapon!

帝馗一边抱着奶瓶喝奶,一边蹲在地上幽幽地望着尚可,看起来一脸凶相,却没有攻击的意思。

Di Kui held the milk bottle and drank milk while squatting on the floor and staring at Shang Ke fainty. He looked fierce, but didn't have the intention to attack.

尚可有点想笑,几丝笑意不自觉从眉眼间流泄而出,有如水波荡漾,光华乍现。

Shang Ke felt like laughing and a trace of smile formed on his brows unconsciously, the brilliance appearing suddenly like a ripple.

下一秒,尚可感觉眼前一黑,整个人被压在墙上,嘴里随即传来一股香甜的奶味。

The next second, Shang Ke felt his front darken and he was pressed against the wall. Then, the sweet taste of milk came into his mouth.