Chapter 211: Death Cycle (IX)

Shang Ke went up the watchtower closest to him and looked at the entire base from the top of the tower. This kind of watchtower used to be the city's signal center, but it is practically unused now. Usually, only people who wish to see the scenery would come up and take a look.

尚可集中精神力,以自己为中心,缓缓向外推进,随着搜索范围不断扩大,一团团闪烁不定的魂火接二连三地出现在他的感知中,普通人的魂火为白色,大部分异能者的魂火都是红色,七级以上的异能者,则以青色和紫色居多。

Shang Ke concentrated his mental power and spread it outwards slowly with him as the center. As his searching range continues to expand, numerous flickering soul fires appear in his perception one after another. The ordinary people's soul fire is white, most ability users' soul fire is red, and level seven and above ability users are mostly green and purple.

中低级丧尸没有魂火,红眼以上的高级丧尸,体内会凝结出晶灵石,根据能量属性,呈现不同的色彩,如同一颗颗璀璨的星子,闪耀着美丽的光芒。很难想象,丑陋而凶残的丧尸,竟然能够孕育出如此美丽的东西。

Low and intermediate level zombies do not have soul fires. Red-eyed and above high level zombies would crystallise a crystalline in their body. The colour of the crystalline would be different depending on the zombie's attribute. The crystallines shone a beautiful light like bright stars. It was very difficult to imagine that such ugly and brutal zombies could actually give birth to something so beautiful.

尚可的感知世界,没有人类和丧尸的区别,只有一片盎然生机。

In Shang Ke's perception world, there was no difference between humans and zombies. It was just full of life.

搜索了许久,尚可始终没有找到属于帝馗的金色魂火,倒是发现了一团罕见的蓝色魂火,那团魂火的主人正在追击一只潜入基地的高级丧尸。

Shang Ke searched for a long time but was unable to find the golden soul fire belonging to Di Kui from beginning to end. Instead, he found a rare blue soul fire. The owner of that soul fire was currently chasing after a high level zombie that sneaked into the base.

尚可并不知道,当他放开感知时,他也出现在了别人的感知中。

Shang Ke didn't know that when he opened up his perception, he also appeared in other people's perception.

他的魂火,在黑色的感知世界,如同太阳一般,闪烁着耀眼的光芒。

In the dark perception world, his soul fire was like the sun shining with dazzling light.

一个人影走进瞭望塔,转瞬间便来到塔顶,悄无声息地出现在尚可的身后。

A figure walked into the watchtower and arrived at the top in an instant, appearing silently behind Shang Ke.

尚可似有所觉,正要回头,突然感觉一道劲风从身边扫过,随即便听到那只隐藏在暗处的小丧尸发出一声惨叫,被迫现出身形。然后尚可惊异地发现她的影子好像被什么力量禁锢了,任凭她如何挣扎都无法挣脱。

Shang Ke seems to have sensed it. Just when he was about to look back, he felt a strong wind swept by. He heard the little zombie who had been hiding in the darkness let out a scream and was forced to reveal itself. Then, Shang Ke was surprised to find that her shadow seems to be imprisoned by some kind of power. She couldn't break free no matter how hard she struggled.

一出手便制住一只将级丧尸,来人的实力可见一斑。

A general-level zombie was stopped with just one shot. The strength of the person coming was evident.