Chapter 215: Death Cycle (XIII)

Di Kui casually brought Shang Ke back to the base, completely having no awareness that his identity was revealed.

刚进房间,尚可就被压倒在床头,身上的衣物非自然地四散碎裂,嘴唇被堵得严严实实。强劲的力度,带着让人难以抗拒的热情。

They had just entered the room when Shang Ke was already pressed down onto the bed. The clothes on him were torned and flew in all directions unnaturally and his lips were sealed tightly. The strong force brought about an irresistible enthusiasm.

"慢着......"尚可攀着帝馗的肩膀,有些适应不了他的快节奏。

"Slow down..." Shang Ke held Di Kui's shoulder and was unable to adapt to his fast pace.

帝馗并没有给他调整的时间,急切地在他身上摸索着,还不忘将第一次学到的半吊子技巧全部用上。虽然手上的力道仍然有些控制不好,但至少没有将尚可弄得遍体鳞伤,只是偶尔会留下几个牙印和抓痕。

Di Kui didn't give him time to adjust. He groped Shang Ke's body urgently and didn't forget to use the half-baked skills he learned the first time round. Although he still wasn't able to control his hand's strength well, at least he didn't get Shang Ke bruised all over this time, only leaving a few bite marks and scratches occasionally.

尚可再次确定,自己的身体素质比之前强化了许多。只是......体内骤然进入的异物,还是超出了他的承受范围。

Shang Ke once again confirmed that his body was much stronger than before. But... The foreign object that suddenly entered him was still beyond his tolerance.

"你给我慢点!"尚可咬牙切齿,用力揪住帝馗的头发,企图转移他的注意力,提醒他放缓速度。但是帝馗的头发也不知道是怎么长的,他硬是一根都没拔下来!

"Slow down!" Shang Ke gritted his teeth and grasped Di Kui's hair hard trying to divert his attention so that he could remind him to slow down. However, he didn't know how Di Kui's hair grew as he wasn't able to pluck even one strand out!

"尚可,尚可,可可......"低沉的声音,带着炽热的气息,拂过尚可的耳畔。当他听到"可可"的昵称时,心头一热,深入灵魂的感情如同潮水般向他涌来,瞬间让他忘记了所有疼痛。

"Shang Ke, Shang Ke, Keke..." Di Kui's low voice along with his hot breath brushed past Shang Ke's ear. When Shang Ke heard the nickname "Keke", his heart felt warm and the feelings deep in his soul flowed out like a tide, letting him forget all the pain in an instant.

"帝馗......"这个男人,陪他轮回千百世,历尽艰辛,就算没有记忆,也会一次次地爱上他,毫不犹豫,义无反顾。

"Di Kui..." This man has accompanied him through thousands of reincarnation and went through many hardships. Even though he didn't have his memories, he would still fall in love with him every time without hesitation and without looking back.

"啊!"炽热的欲望猛地扎入他的体内,随之而来的冲击,化作汹涌的浪潮,将两具交缠的身躯完全淹没......

"Ah!" The fiery desire suddenly plunged into his body. The shock that followed became a raging wave flooding the two entangled bodies.

霍轩带着受伤的左弦回到基地,下意识扫了一下尚可的房间,结果发现里面竟然有人。

Huo Xuan brought the injured Zuo Xian back to the base. He subconsciously swept through Shang Ke's room and realised that there was actually someone inside.