Mafia's Obsession 🔞

I am on my phone in my bedroom while lying down on the bed. Shortly after a few minutes, I heard Jin, my brother who was calling me from downstairs. I walked down and saw him sitting on the couch.

Jin: Y/n my enemy is planning something, I need you to stay in the house no matter what. Okay?

I nodded.

Jin: Also, I won't be in the house tonight so if something happens then call me or text me.

Y/n: Oh okay

I walked back up to my room.

Jimin POV

It's been about a week since I started coming up with a plan to lure Seokjin here in my mansion.

Namjoon: Boss

Jimin: Yeah?

Namjoon: Seokjin has a sister named Y/n. Suga and I saw him with her a week ago. We could kidnap her and use her as bait.

Jimin: Thank you, I think that would be better

Jungkook: We heard Seokjin would be gone for tonight so it would be a good occasion to kidnap

We then decided to kidnap her tonight.

Y/n POV | Time skip: Before Jin leaves the house...

Jin: Y/n I'll go now

Y/n: Okay

Jin: Don't forget what I said

Y/n: I won't. Plus, I'll be safe because Jhope and Taehyung are here with me.

Jhope: We will take care of her, don't worry

Jin: Thank you. See you in the morning when you wake up

Y/n: Okay Bye!

Time Skip: At night...

I was getting ready to go to bed. When I was done, I went under my blanket and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, I heard noises. I thought Jin came home. Until, I heard a gun shot.

I heard Jhope's voice while he was groaning in pain. The door of my bedroom was slightly open and I saw Jhope bleeding. Suddenly, I saw a man wearing black clothing while holding his gun in his hands and walking towards my room. I pretended like I was asleep.

Then, I saw from the corner of my eye Jhope and Taehyung fainting. I heard a thud as soon as Taehyung fell to the ground.

The man came closer to me and put a blindfold around my head, preventing me from being able to see my surroundings, and tied my hands together with strong rope. He pulled me down the stairs and I heard the door of the house close. He pushed me into a car. "LET ME GO!!" I said while trying to get out of the car. I then got punched in the face and everything turned pitch black in an instant (I couldn't see the lights down the street thru the blindfold anymore).

Jimin POV

Suga: We have her

Jimin: Good, bring her up

It seemed like she fainted.

Jimin: Is she okay?

Namjoon: I-I'm sorry sir but she was trying to escape and I happened to punch her

Jimin: If she tells me that she isn't feeling well because of what you did, then you know the consequences.

Namjoon: Y-Yes S-Sir

Time Skip: When Y/n Woke Up...

I was sitting on the chair next to the bed.

Y/n: Argh my h-head hurts