CHAPTER 15

"Wakey-wakey Dracy-baby," i smiled while pulling the blanket off from Draco.

"Urgh you usually sleep till 8 what happened? Am i missing something?" He said in asleepy voice while pushing himself up. As if on cue the lamps around the room lights up, filling in the dark room.

I blew my own lamp and sat on tbe edge of the bed while looking at him move.

After doing a couple stretches he stood up and started to fold the bed using his magic while he pulls up a chair and food for me to eat.

"It's 4:30, and your already having your breakfast." He snorted and sat at the other side of the table.

I giggled and ate the steak prepared for me whole heartedly.

"So you do know what I'm gonna do today," i smiled widely after finishing the first heavy meal he prepared for me.

"I'm actually surprised that you're looking forward for it, you'd be having your 'date' to Alexander after all. It would be understandable if you're like this to Hephaestion since you have growing feelings for him but Alex? Are you oit if your mind?" He asked while massaging his nose bridge.

"Are you sure you haven't heard what Alex said to me?" I said in a matter if fact tone.

"I heard everything but i still don't get it.. even your brain is a huge mess that i refuse to read it sometimes." He groaned as if he has such a huge burden to carry around.

"And for that thought, I'd happily tell you that YOU are the huge burden I'm carrying." He spoke answering my inner voice.

I frowned at him.

"Ahh, so what do you want to do next?" He asked taking his last bite of his own steak. He snapped his fingers once and the table instantly went clean.

"Hmm, since your not allowed to tell me anything about what's gonna happen to my life here or what's gonna happen to me with either Alex or Heph, amuse me.. i want to know more about where you came from while i pick clothes to wear." I smiled and stood up.

I walked towards the cabinet and magically it was full of dresses, viels, a few shoes under them while above is a huge wooden bix full of jewelries.. ohh I really love bieng spoiled!

I pulled out the first dress and immediately disliked it. I showed it to Draco and he rolled his eyes. He made a mirror blocking him from me.

I gently waved the dress, checked myself on the mirror and still frowned, usually i love all dresses with yellow but.. it's too thin.. and the yellow is a little bit on that dirty yellow side in color too, not my type.

"I don't like this.." i whispered and i could've swore i hear Draco whisper 'here we go again'

"Draco, instead of complaining, why don't you tell me something about your world just like i proposed. That way you'd be able to not hear my complains and also have me listening." I tilted my head to the side and looked at him. He is laying on his back and his arm covered his eye blocking the lights.

"Urgh fine fine, I'm not in the mood to talk but if it means, 'you not complaining' I'll choose it." He sat up and looked at me.

"Where do i start?" He asked.

"Well.." i paused and moved the mirror to the wall and pulled the chair nearby close to me. I dropped the yellow dress on the chair and looked at Draco.

"How about starting on how did you know that you are from La Yopa i thought you don't know-" before i could finish my sentence he showed me a fire sign in his wrist. It magically appeared that i didn't stop myself from touching it.