010 Distract Me With

Ten, Distract Me With

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I HATE math. it's pointless!" a hum fell from luna's lips as she dragged the dirty blonde with her, "i totally agree with you, but if stiles is here — we're here." the boy scoffed as he trailed behind the two girls, "no — that's not how it works. it's school, school is important, and math is essential."

the three slumped into seats, luna rolling her eyes as she popped her strawberry gum. "math is for try hards." stiles glared at the girl slightly as malia sent both a nervous & annoyed glance. "math is essential to what?"

"knowing how much to tip at restaurants." luna's face scrunched up at her boyfriends words as lydia turned and analyzed the three, sending stiles a look. "and other less important things like medicine, economics, engineering—"

"tipping." malia looked like she had lost her brain, eyes landing on luna. the brunette huffed with a shrug as she slumped more into her chair, "this is stupid.." stiles smiled softly at the girls whisper as he squeezed her shoulders gently.

"alright, volunteers to the board. lydia, diego, malia." stiles & luna's head snapped towards the werecoyote girl, "um — i didn't volunteer?" the teacher hummed, "you did now. to the board." luna let out a soft scoff, "what a bitch."

malia turned softly in her chair, eyes landing on stiles — the boy sending her a smile and two thumbs up to which the girl growled. stiles expression dropping as luna snickered, stiles glaring at the girl. "nice one, stilinski." stiles huffed like a child as he slumped in his chair.

luna's eyes lingered on the dirty blonde, her legs swinging back & forth gently .. a soft hum rolling off her. the girl watched lydia whisper to the werecoyote, luna's eyes widening slightly at the show of malias claws. the dirty blonde's head snapping back towards luna.

stiles jumped slightly at the phone vibrating in his pocket, trying to pull out the device as quietly as possible. luna sent malia a soft smile as the girl slumped back into her chair, a distressed look on her face. luna snatched the girls hand softly, giving it a squeeze .. malia's eyes snapping to the girl as her cheeks went red. "what is it?" stiles attention snapped back to luna, his eyes flickering to the girls connected hands than back to his girlfriend. "um .. n-nothing good."

"an axe murder?" luna & kira sent each other a glance, both girls cringing slightly at the words. "a family-murdering axe murderer." luna huffed at stiles words as she kept up with scott & kira .. stiles' pouting slightly as he snatched at the girls hand. a small gasp slipping past her lips as she was dragged back slightly into the boys side — her eyes wide at him. the boy hummed as he laced their fingers, his attachment issues on full show.