✼pinky✼

Sylvia hung out with Opal and Tommy in the living room when Opal said she wanted to cut and dye her hair.

Tommy questioned, "Here? Now?"

"Yeah! I think pink would be cool!"

He nodded and looked to Sylvia, "Can you drive us to CVS?

Sylvia nodded in agreement but had no idea how to drive in England. She was a bit nervous.

"I just have to get the keys from George. I'll be back." Sylvia spoke.

Opal clapped her hands together in excitement. Sylvia left to go upstairs to George's room. She knocked on the door, and he told her to come in. George, Nick, and Clay were on the bed playing cards. 

"Hey, I need the car keys. Can you give them to me, please?" Sylvia asked.

George antagonized her, "No."

"Where are you going?" Clay inquired.

"To the store, does it even matter? I need the keys."

"Yes, it does if you want them." George continued.

Sylvia squinted at him as if it was going to do something. She walked over to them and grabbed a pillow, and swung it against George's back. He bursted out laughing as she continued to beat him with it.

"Now you're definitely not getting it."

Her facial expression dropped, "Then I'll ask Jack. He is cooler than you anyways."

"WAIT! Fine, I'll give it to you."

She shook her head, trying not to laugh, "That sounds so wrong..."

"Oh shut up, you wish." He joked, throwing to keys at her.

Sylvia caught them easily. Clay glared at George then flicked his eyes towards her.

"See you later, Sylvia," Clay said, implying he wanted her to leave.

She nodded and exited the room but was a bit curious as to why he was shooing her out. So she stayed outside of the door to eavesdrop.

"What the hell, George. 'You wish'?" Clay whisper yelled.

George retaliated, "What? I was kidding."

"Don't worry, Clay has had a stick up his ass ever since we met Sylvia in person," Nick said to George, intentionally wanting Clay to hear.

"Just fucking go, it's your turn." He huffed.

Sylvia backed away from the door, she felt guilty again for making Clay feel jealous. She really didn't mean it, she was just trying to be friendly with everyone. The door opened, and Clay walked out. He closed the door and turned around, and saw a spaced-out Sylvia.

"Sylvia? Wha- why are you still here?" He was a bit panicked.

She didn't answer his question but just looked into his emerald eyes. He smiled and put an arm on her head like an armrest. She shook his arm off, though. Sylvia hugged him, and then they both went downstairs.