40

"I can't believe it! Congratulations!"

Hana grinned widely as she held her phone up to her ear, "But don't worry about the project I agreed to do with you and Doyoung. I've got it under control, I've already recorded my part, I'm just waiting on the singer to be free. Is it alright if I send it to you by the end of the week?"

"Hana, you're crazy! You've literally only been there for a week?! What are you doing! You should be enjoying your time with Yoongi or sightseeing!" Jaehyun shouted at her over the phone.

"I know! And I have been spending time with Yoongi, he's helped me settle in well with the others and I'm truly grateful for it, but you know how I am— once I have the hook in my head, I need to creatively express myself and I'm pretty proud of this one!" She excitedly said but speak of the devil, the door suddenly opened and in walked Yoongi giving her the sweetest of smiles. "Oh— hey Jae, I gotta go."

Jaehyun let out a deep sigh, "alright, guess loverboy is there. HEY YOONGI, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, MAKE SURE YOU TAKE CARE OF HER OR ILL PERSONALLY BEAT THE SHI—"

Hana quickly ended the call and laughed nervously up at Yoongi. "Sorry about that, he's just joking."

Yoongi only smirked and settled upon the bedside beside her, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close, "Well he's right, I'd beat the shit out of myself if I didn't take care of you either." He chuckled and pressed a soft kiss upon her temple. "So? How was your last day of freedom?" He cheekily grinned at her.

"Good. In fact I managed to record the song I owe Jaehyun and Doyoung. I just have yet to ask that favour from Jin." She bit her lip nervously looking up at him.

"Want me to ask him? Also don't do that." He leaned in and glared at her.

"Don't do what?" She asked.

His eyes slowly glided down to her lips, she bit them again out of nervousness. "That." He softly whispered, not before sliding one hand to the nape of her neck, pulling her in to crash his lips upon hers in a heated passionate kiss, she had to literally grip onto him to ground herself. Their lips melded together in soft and gentle motions that made her heart race and mind cloud. Naturally she leaned back onto the bed, Yoongi hovered over her but the unfortunate perks of living in a shared house, they were interrupted by a nock on the door.

With a low growl of annoyance, Yoongi had to retract his lips from hers.

"What!" He sounded very thoroughly annoyed and Hana had to hold back her laughter.

"Hyung, we're late for dinner! It's the companies celebration for Hana's welcome!" Jungkook reminded him.

"We're busy!" Yoongi still yelled out making Hana laugh and slap him on the chest before getting up, Yoongi reluctantly crawling off her.

"Come on Yoongi, I can't miss my own party can I?" She teased.

Yoongi pouted and walked to the door, opening it to reveal Jungkook chuckling at him with a knowing smirk. "Dinners actually in thirty minutes. Just wanted to warn you because Hana would probably want to take her time to dress up." He moved to the side to wink at her.

"Thanks Kookie!" Hana called out while she took her things and left to the bathroom leaving Yoongi to scoff.

"Alright, wipe that smirk off your face Mr star crossed best friend." Yoongi grumbled before shutting the door in his face. Yoongi could hear Jungkook's laughter down the hall.

Jungkook finally explained to both Yoongi and Hana about his true connection with Hana, it seems Hana was more than excited to know that Jungkook and her were best friends in previous lives too and now that they met each other again, their fate was yet again decided. Jungkook and Hana were two peas in a pod and poor Yoongi had to deal with it. Yoongi of course didn't mind at all, he was really happy for them, and of course Happy that Hana was his star crossed lover, but even so, Yoongi only wished for her to be happy no matter what.