Hating to loving you: him as your arranged husband - Jisung

Day 1.
Today was your first day living with him. Him, being your arranged husband. You didn't have a say in the situation, and neither did he when your parents decided to marry you both together for the sake of merging their two well-known companies.
It was a collaboration.

You've asked your mom and dad why couldn't they just sign a contract, shake hands, and be done with it like mature adults instead of resorting to actual serious marriage.

All they said back was that you were at a perfect age for finding love. You just didn't think this was how they'd get you to 'love'.

Your husband—Han Jisung—was handsome and quite cute. But other than that, you knew nothing about him. He was a complete stranger that suddenly took a big part in your life, whether you wanted him to or not.

It was strange, and extremely uncomfortable for you to move into a large new house with the only other resident being him.

So far, you've unpacked your belongings and settled into the unfamiliar space.

This wasn't what you thought was going to happen, but in a way, you were willing to try out this lifestyle for a bit. The problem was, he wasn't.

Day 30.
"Welcome home, Jisung," you greeted him as he took off his shoes at the front doorstep.

But instead of giving you a response back, he walked past you and headed to your shared bedroom silently. Yeah, you were quite used to his behaviour by now, yet it still hurt to be ignored all the time.

It's been a month already and nothing's changed between you two. He barely says a word and refuses to even look you in the eye.

That was just how it was. He hated you, more than anything. You took away his freedom. You were a person he couldn't get rid of. If he could get away from you, he would.

"But even so... I'll still try... I'll still try to get you to not hate me..." you muttered to yourself, alone in the living room.

Day 79.
"How's the food?"

"Okay, I guess," Jisung replied in a monotone voice, not really in the mood to talk.

This was a small improvement, but you weren't complaining. The little conversation is better than none after all. You bit your lip, unsure if you should bring up the topic in your mind. Eventually, you pulled yourself together and spoke up.

"Hey... so, it's our 1 month anniversary. I was thinking we could do something special to celebrate it?" You nervously asked.

It didn't mean a lot to you that you've been married for a month now. A month was just a month, and it flew by in the wind like a leaf.

What did matter was how you wanted to get closer to him. You wished he would open up to you more and accept you. That's probably a lot to ask when you weren't wanted, but.... you weren't going to give up.

"No thanks. I'm not interested," Jisung rejects the idea before continuing to eat.

"Oh... that's alright then," you lowered your head, hiding your disappointment inside.

Maybe next time he'll say yes...

Day 132.
Despite Jisung's cold behaviour towards you, you began to develop strong feelings for the boy.

It didn't make sense since what was it about him that you found lovable? If all he ever gave you was half-hearted answers and a few glances every so often, why did you still feel so attached to him?

Well, probably because when you weren't around, he would be smiling and having fun. Just the complete opposite from when he was with you.

Whether he was out hanging with his friends and you would see him by coincidence, or when he was singing in the shower with that beautiful voice of his, you found those sides of him to be your favorite.