Alternative Ending

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"You look beautiful, love" I grinned, turning around to encounter my stunning wife in a long black gown. I was so fucking lucky of having her in my life. "I know but hey, you don't look too bad yourself" Maya smirked, doing a minor twirl to show the back of her dress.

I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed around my chest "You are so damn confident, aren't you?"

"I am and you love it" her sassy response caused me to chuckle. "Indeed"

Maya smiles wide and walks towards me. Her arms slithered around my waist as she straights her posture to kiss me. I beamed and cupped both sides of her face before giving in to the kiss.

Our lips move in sync as we both deepened the kiss. "I want nothing more than to fuck you right now but we can't" I mumbled, still kissing her.

She giggles and pulled back. Brushing her thumb over my lips she smiles "I know that but we can have some fun when we get back"

I winked "You fucking got it"

The abrupt sound of the door opening harshly caused us to turned our gaze.

"Why can't I go? It's not fair. Do you know it's illegal to leave your child abandoned?" The fierce little voice mumbled as she stepped inside.

Her long brown hair crumbling down her raven pajamas. She blinks, crossing her arms.

"You are not being abandoned, you will stay with Lu while we are out"

Maya laughs and bents down, opening her arms "Come here, you little witch"

Rya looks away and pouts her lips. She's as sassy as her mom.

"I thought you said you didn't want to go or am I mistaking?" I asked, knowing damn well her reaction.

Anger flashed through her small hazel eyes as she stared at me "You are wrong". She began walking towards Maya until her small figure was in her mom's tattooed arms. 

Maya kissed her cheeks, loudly "Why are you so fucking bossy?" She muttered, turning to face me. Rya pressed her finger to her lips and shook her head "Do not say bad words" she comments then turned her sight to me, giving me a dirty look.

"I am not wrong" I replied as I stepped closer to kiss her forehead. It doesn't matter how mad she is, she will never back away. "Seriously now, do you really want to go?" I brushed one piece of hair behind her ear.

She looks at Maya then back at me "No but I really, really wanted to watch Shrek with you tonight"

There it was. Puppy eyes.