[ An apology to him]

Update 🥀🙃
500+ readers are precious!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Taehyung looked at his wall that had white chart on it while pasted on the 10 photos on it. He stand infront of that chart and looked at the photos time to time.

He took the notes and checked the written words and again looked at the photos. "Hmm, I don't think so...but!?" He again looked at the notes and slowly sat on the floor.

"I can't believe this, I took on job without meeting client first. I had big responsibility on my shoulder and My head is fucking hurt" He caressed his head while look around the photos and papers that was messily spread on the floor. 

"Okie, TaeTae took a deep breathe" he said while inhales and out, "This is my job to find his love life within under a month..yeah that's fine, I can do this"

A knock interrupted him and Taehyung suddenly looked at door as Yoongi entered his room "I hope I'm not disturbing you"

"Oh No No, I need to apologise for all the messy I did on the room...sorry for the mess" He said and try to get up from the floor as yoongi scanned him from top to bottom, Taehyung look so gorgeous on his new oh, wait, did he dyed his hair black??  Yoongi raised his eyebrows as Taehyung runs his hand on fluffy new hair.

"So, you started your work?" Yoongi said and avoid to praise his hair while looked behind the photos on the walls.

"Yeah, I've got really a draft in here with..." he pointed out the photos back. "Gosh, you just changed this room to some detective wall?"

"Finding love is hard, Not everyone change themselves for to impress their .... " Taehyung suddenly paused and blinked his eyes twice "Forget what I said"

"Sorry what did you said? I didn't listen..can you repeat it again" Yoongi snapped at him, as Taehyung blinked twice again being a dumbfoundedly standing infront of him.

"Well, I did the search and found 10 people from good place and I try to reach someone on the list and guess what?" Taehyung excitedly said but receive only a unamazed face of yoongi.

"She is unavailable" He pointed to one of the picture on the wall and yoongi took it from the wall as he saw her clearly "So, now I have only 9 people"

"Woah, she looks beautiful" yoongi said it and placed the picture on the table "I know I know, that's why I selected her, But timing is everything" Taehyung shrugged it.

"Luck is not her side" Yoongi said and turned to Taehyung "I have 9 now and I need to filter from it. I need your co-operation for it...so would you?"

"I do but first, Did you eat anyhting ?"

"Nope"

"Let's eat then we talk...briefly!" Yoongi said and heeled up to leave. "Ahem yoongi-ssi" Taehyung called him as Yoongi turned to see him.

Taehyung runned his hand on his bangs and turned to left and right to shake his hair "Yes, did you called me?" Yoongi said while pretend to not notice What Taehyung trying to show him.

"Uh, Nothing Let's move" Taehyung pouted and puts the lefted pictures and notes on the table as Yoongi turned to door step while bit his lips to control his smile behind Taehyung followed him with pouty lips.

.....

Being bored Jimin walked around his floor, it was late Eve, he was so Happy from the Morning to now. He never visit or saw the cheater . He just leaned on the balcony of the floor and looked at garden lights and sky. He heard a sound from the floor. He looked right side of the floor as in end of the floor it's too dark on it. But, being curious kitten he walked to the room. At the last end room on the floor slightly opened reveal tiny thin line of light flashed outside of the room.

He slowly opened a little big to reveal the medicine smell and machine on the room. "What is that?" He opened a little while to look, as he can see Jin whose is checking  some paper on his hand beside, a women lay on the bed with lots of wire beside her.

"Mr.Jin?" He called and that flinched Jin, he quickly placed his notes on the table and walked to Jimin and pushed him outside, then closed the door with speed of light.

"What are you doing here? Forget what you saw it...Don't you dare let out breathe outside about her...you're gonna die with my bare hands" Jin said while closed Jimin's lips as he thread him.

Jimin raised his hand, asked him permission to say something "Don't you dare..." Jin again said and slowly let his hand down. Jimin immediately panted and coughed twice.

"I'm sorry Mr.Jin and it'll be secret between me and me" Jimin apologically said that made Jin calm and regret what he said to him. "Listen, I'm sorry... I just... this is important and Don't let anyone know about queen's condition"

"I swear I'll be mute when it comes to this news" Jimin again said and apologically looked at Jin and back to room. "Between what you're doing here?"

"I'm newly joined for this job. An asst. for prince..."

"An personal asst?."

"Yeah"

Jin thinked as he scanning Jimin whether to find is he lying or not, but Jimin eyes says different story "Fine, I'll let you know this because you're prince's asst. She is queen of seoul but she got heavy accident on her head that leads to coma now. I'm being a doctor I'm here to take care for her medical condition. People here in seoul never know this...and I hope you do this too.. to keep the palace in peace. Are u understood Jimin what I'm trying to say?"

Jimin widened eyes forgot to blink, he nodded as he could understand but deep down he is in shocked and get register. "It's getting late, go and sleep" Jin patted his shoulder and runned to the room.

I'm such an idiot, I'm being stupid that My Axeman's Mother is being fighting with coma and  I could feel how he felt inside about his Mother but he still talked to me and laughed at me. I just....I really need to apologise to him.