𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 5࿐⋆when your boyfriend is cheesy⋆

❝Y/N Diggory loooves Harry Potter

❝Y/N Diggory loooves Harry Potter.❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

( AN: this is a really long chapter but one of my favourites! Enjoy<3 )

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

BY ORDER OF THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC

Dolores Jane Umbridge (High Inquisitor) has replaced Albus Dumbledore as Head of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-eight.

Signed: Cornelius Fudge, Minister for Magic

The notices had gone up all around the school overnight, but they did not explain how every single person within the castle seemed to know that Dumbledore had overcome two Aurors, the High Inquisitor, the Minister for Magic and his Junior Assistant to escape.

No matter where Y/N went within the castle, the sole topic of conversation was Dumbledore's flight.

"Dumbledore will be back before long," said Ernie Macmillan confidently on the way back from Herbology. "They couldn't keep him away in our second year and they won't be able to this time. The Fat Friar told me-" he dropped his voice conspiratorially, so that Harry, Y/N, Ron, Charlotte and Hermione had to lean closer to him to hear "-that Umbridge tried to get back into his office last night after they'd searched the castle and grounds for him. Couldn't get past the gargoyle. The Head's office has sealed itself against her." Ernie smirked. "Apparently, she had a right little tantrum."

"Oh, I expect she really fancied herself sitting up there in the Head's office," said Hermione viciously, as they walked up the stone steps into the Entrance Hall. "Lording it over all the other teachers, the stupid puffed-up, power-crazy old-"

"Now, do you really want to finish that sentence, Granger?"

Draco Malfoy had slid out from behind the door, closely followed by Crabbe and Goyle. His pale, pointed face was alight with malice.

"Afraid I'm going to have to dock a few points from Gryffindor and Hufflepuff," he drawled.

"It's only teachers who can dock points from houses, Malfoy," said Ernie at once.

"Did you hit your head somewhere?" said Charlotte.

"Yeah, we're prefects, too, remember?" snarled Ron.

"I know prefects can't dock points, Weasel King," sneered Malfoy. Crabbe and Goyle sniggered. "But members of the Inquisitorial Squad-"

"The what?" said Hermione sharply.