Part 34

Y/N's POV

I felt my eyes flutter open. Head heavy as hell. I was sure that I did open my eyes but couldn't feel anything, couldn't see any light. It was as dark as night. I don't know where I was. Maybe I. Some dungeon with no windows and no source of light. I tried to move my hands, honestly not knowing where they were. Paralytic dose, that Alex injected in me, was still working.

Gradually, as I started coming to my senses, I felt a shooting muscle pain in my upper arms. I realised I was bound with chains, above my head. Though I was sitting on the cold floor, my legs were also chained.

I'm not sure how long I have been here but it must be couple of hours or more. I can't pass out more than that. Atleast I thought that.

I tried swallow a lump of my saliva to drench my completely dried throat but miserably failed. My mouth was as dry as my throat.

I heard unlocking of the door, the sound was coming from the left of my side, followed by the sound of footsteps coming towards me. I still couldn't see anything. Suddenly it was dead silent again.

After few seconds, blinding halogen light flashed on my face. I groaned with the pain it caused to my eyes.

I heard someone clicking tongue.

"Look at you. How weak and miserable."

Alex.

"Motherfucker." I cursed.

By this time my eyes adjusted to the light and I could see him clearly, crouched down to my eye level with that stupid smirk on his face. Oh god I just want to wipe that smirk off his face so bad.

"You still got a tongue love." He said.

"Don't call me that asshole." I growled.

He laughed.

"Why would I not call you that? You are my girlfriend. Aren't you?" He taunted.

I scoffed.

"Hm? Y/N? Don't you love me?"

"Fucker. You have the audacity to ask me this question? Such shameless and cheap person you are." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Awww. Someone is heart broken."

"Yes I am, because i trusted you and because I loved an asshole like you."

"Watch your tongue whore. I can kill you in a second." He growled.

I scoffed again.

"You're so weak that you had to keep me chained. You are scared of me. You know I'm stronger than you. Have you ever killed an ant in your life? You are still a boy Alex. Release me and then we'll see how much of man you are." I smirked at him.

"Stupid bitch." He grabbed my hair and yanked me back. "I can fuck you right now and show you how much of the man I am." He dangerously whispered.

Shiver ran to my spine. In the condition I am right now, I am sure he can rape me.

"Never let your enemy know that you're scared."  Hobi Hyung's words echoed in my ears.

" Sure you can. But what will you do after that? Have you not heard about my brothers? They will make you suffer so much that you'll beg them to kill you. But I trust they won't kill you. They'll show no mercy on you." I smirked, though I was in pain.

His smiled faded. I could see a hint of fear in his shaking eyes. He quickly changed his expressions and threw me on the other side but chains did their work and kept me restraint.

"Do you really think your brothers will save you? Still?" He laughed. I stared at him blankly.

"Bitch you went against them. You betrayed them again and again for me. A mere stranger." He scoffed. " I thought you were a good sister. But now I am so sure that you aren't. I would be so ashamed if I have a sister like you. They must be ashamed of you too. Why would they save you? You're shame to your whole family. Not loyal at all."

I never wanted to believe on his words but deep down, somewhere, I believed him. He was right. I have betrayed them. Fucking so many times. They warned me thousands of the times. They told me to not trust him but I always chose him over them.

Tears sprung up in my eyes and his smirk was back.

"Why did you do this to me? I stood up against my family for you and you- you fuckin kidnapped me for I don't know what shit reason. Why would you do that Alex? I loved you. Was everything you did was mere a trap?" I questioned, tears rolling down my eyes uncontrollably.

"Aww. Baby is hurt?" He cooed. "Yes Y/N everything was fake. I never loved you. I always hated you and your family. Your father.
He killed my parents for his profit. Then your brothers, they snatched everything from my brother and tortured him for days. I wanted to take revenge from them. And You, my love, were the easiest and the best target to make your family suffer." He spoke.

"My Dad and brothers won't do anything wrong. There must have been some reason." I defended while sobbing.

"Oh shut up you bitch." He yelled.

He ripped my shirt in a snap and chuckled at me as I gasped. In a second I was bare stomach, only in my strapless bra, in front of him. He slid his hand on my throat and choked me. I struggled for my breaths. He released a bit and I took as much air in my lungs as much possible.

He trailed down a series of hickeys from my neck till my cleavage.

"A-alex p-please don't." I begged but no use. I shook my body to get him off me but the chains were not helping me.

He then leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. Still choking me. He slid his other hand behind me and unhooked my bra and pulled it away from me. He swung it in air and laughed at my miserable state.

I was in shirt, which was barely covering my breasts anymore. I was a crying mess. Marked by him. Miserable. Helpless. Under his mercy. So small. Shivering. Begging him to stop. Yelling.

But nothing helped me. He pinched my nipples so hard that it made me whimper in pain. He slapped me as I whimpered.

"Shut your mouth whore. Or I'll rip your throat out." He yelled.

He gaze fell upon my jeans. He licked his lower lip, looking straight at me like a hungry predator. I cried out. Begging him to leave me, again.

But before he could do anything another man came in. That man stared at me but Alex's voice made him look away.

"Boss, you need to come out and - and meet him." That man said.

"How did he knew about this place?" He asked pulling the other man with collar. The other man just shook his head.

Alex looked at me one last time and ran out of the room.

I panted and cried uncontrollably. I was disgusted with my own body. I pulled the chains and struggled with them to just break them but failed. I sighed and let my tears roll down .