Chapter 41

The next day
Taehyung's POV
I woke up next to Y/N. She was hugging my waist tightly as her head was laying on my chest. I chuckled and removed her hair from her face, admiring her angelic face features. How is she real? I kept admiring her till she woke up confused. "Good morning baby" I said with my deep morning voice
Y/N's POV
I woke up feeling a gaze on me. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung looking at me as if I was a museum statue. I looked at him confused. "Good morning baby" he said smiling. His deep morning voice gave me butterflies. "Hii" I said and got up but he laid me down. "Can we cuddle for a bit" he asked with a pout. I chuckled and hugged him. We stayed like that for a few minutes. But then I got up and said:" Taehyung-ah, let's go get breakfast" he nodded and got up, giving me a morning kiss. We both got downstairs. The members weren't here, but they left us a note. "We saw you sleeping peacefully so we didn't want to wake you guys up. You had a rough day yesterday so rest a bit and have fun- the members" Literal angels. I smiled at the note and Taehyung decided to make pancakes. I helped him with the texture and started cooking it. As I was standing in front of the pan I felt arms hugging be from behind. Taehyung started to leave soft kisses on my neck as I chuckled. "Babe be careful there's fire here" i said but he ignored me. He then placed the plates on the table as I placed the pancakes down. He sat down and pulled me into his lap and fed me like a baby. I tried to get up but he wasn't letting me do that. We laughed and ate happily, then we decided to check the news. Everyone was talking about yesterday's live. People chatting, giving their opinions, everyone in Korea knew about our relationship. Our faces were on the TV, magazines, news and everywhere. I felt famous and embarrassed at the same time. I opened instagram. Armies were fighting each others. Alot aren't supporting our relationship, but alot more are happy for us and trying to stop the haters. I felt grateful for these fans. They're amazing. "Bae. Don't mind the others. It's our life not theirs. Do whatever you want, live your life in your own way and don't mind the others" I smiled at him and nodded. He hugged me and whispered in my ear:" I love you and if someone dares to touch you they'll be dead by tomorrow, miss kim" "YA" I screamed at his last words. He chuckled as I was red like a tomato. I locked myself in the bathroom and changed my clothes. I got ready as Taehyung did too. I received a call from Jennie. "HEY BESTIE HOW ARE YOU DOING" i heard her voice shouting. Worry was heard in her tone. "DON'T WORRY I'M OKAY" I heard her sigh from relievement. "That's great to hear. Just wanted to check up on you cuz I didn't sleep the whole night thinking about you" "aww don't worry everything's fine. What about you?" "Everything's doing great as normal. I'm going going shop for my wedding in the afternoon, I was wondering if you could come." "I-.. I would love to. But have you seen the news? Everyone's talking about me, I don't know if I'll be able to-" "Don't worry I understand. Do whatever you feel comfortable with" "but I really want come-" "take your decision, then tell me, I'm very sorry but a bunch of clients just entered the shop, I have to take care of them, I'm passing the phone to Lisa since she's worried too" "okay" "Y/NIE BABY ARE YOU ALRIGHT" I heard Lisa shouting. "DON'T WORRY I'M OKAY EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT" "THAT'S AMAZING TO HEAR! SO HOW WAS YOUR NIGHT WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND" "I slept well" "OOOOO.... WELL SINCE I SAW THE NEWS YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO" "Lisa calm down and stop shouting. I still don't know what I'm gonna do. Everyone's talking about us and I don't think I'll be able to get out of the house today, even tho I really wanted to come and shop with you for jennie's wedding." "Awww it's okay! Just make sure you're doing well and safe" "okay same goes to you liz" "I love you, i have to help jennie with the clients. I'll call you back" "okay take care byee"
We declined. I love them. I loved that protective side of them. Taehyung got off his phone and looked at me. "What's wrong bb you look sad" he said and held my face "nothing. I just wanted to go shopping for jennie's wedding with her and Lisa and kai" "why don't you go?" I looked at him with wide eyes. "Can't you see what's happening everywhere? I can't go out fans will recognize me and attack me-" "I'll tell my manager to hire some bodyguards for you baby and I'll come with you don't worry"
I kept silent. "Don't you want that?" I nodded. "Of course I want it. But are you sure about it?" "Yes I'm completely sure I  just want you to have fun" I smiled. "Thank you jagi!" I hugged him and he hugged back. I then went to text my friends and tell them that I'm coming.

Daily reminder that ur beautiful, amazing and worthy. Keep going luvs ily <3