Side Chapter - Moeya 🍋, and a reminiscence of the past

Alright then, second lemon chapter of the book. 

BTW, in case I forgot to mention, the clothes that Moe and Touya are wearing are their hero costumes. And yes, the scars that Dabi normally has are actually clothing and face paint to hide his identity. He didn't dye his hair black though.

Also, if you're below 18, which most of you probably are, then don't read this chapter.

Not like anyone follows that rule anymore. I mean, I'm below 18, so it's probably Ok for everyone who's interested in this sort of thing.

Putting all that aside, I hope you guys enjoy.

LOCATION: A FIVE-STAR HOTEL SOMEWHERE IN HOSU CITY

Inside of a deluxe room, there sat Moe and Touya, both in bathrobes, staring straight into each other's eyes with flushed faces after Moe asked the question.

Touya: "Eh?"

Moe: "Pretty sure you heard me. I asked you if you wanna do 'it'?"

Touya: "I know what you said. I just wanted to clarify if what I heard was right, or..."

Moe: "Don't overthink it. I just thought that it'd be a good time to take our relationship to the next level."

Touya: "I mean, I'd be lying if I were to say that I didn't want to do 'it' with you, which I do, but don't you think that we're taking this a little too fast?"

Moe: "What do you mean?"

Touya: "What I mean is, isn't doing 'it' supposed to be during at least the 3rd or 4th month of being in a relationship? We've only been in a relationship for at least a month, but we've known each other for two. Yet, we already know so much about each other, so doing 'that' wouldn't be a problem anymore-"

He was cut off by Moe who pressed a finger on his lips to get him to stop talking. She slowly took her finger away from his lips and then began talking.

Moe: "Look me in the eye, and be honest with me. Do you, or do you not want to do 'it' with me?"

Touya: "Like I said, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to do 'it' with you, so... my answer is yes."

Moe: "Are you positive?"

Touya: "Covid-19? No. Positive that I'm willing to do 'it' with you tonight? Yes."

Moe: "Good. Now, please teach me how to do those lewd stuff with you."

Touya: "Sure, but there's one problem. I don't exactly have any knowledge on how to do those type of stuff yet."

Moe: "Eh?"

Touya: "I'm serious, Moe. If I did know how to do those type of stuff, then we should be fucking like rabbits by now. if that's what you want, that is."

Moe: "Of course that's what I want, dumbass!" (Pinches his cheek)

Touya: "Ow ow ow. Hey, why don't we watch some stuff to help us get the right idea on how to do this sort of thing."

Moe: "Sure. There's some movies over there. There should be some adult movies in there somewhere."

Touya: "Let's hope."

They then looked through the DVD shelf next to the TV in their room and Moe found a movie that surely was an adult movie.

Moe: "This one should be good enough."